console question?

thewatcher

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2007
so once youve purchased the virtual game of choice is it your for good or is it limited in time? Is there a faq on this somewhere?

It's permanent XD

It is in your wii forever !

So I see there are a ton of these games now, so what you save the game file on an SD card? I assume thats why you need a pretty large SD card for several of these games.

Can you buy points without the point card? And are the games as good a quality as they were on the previous system?

Mike

thewatcher said:
Can you buy points without the point card?

Yes. You can buy them from the Wii Shop Channel if you have a credit card.

And are the games as good a quality as they were on the previous system?

They're normally as close as possible to the originals, including all their flaws.

one last question, I dont have an SD card yet will my wii memory be enogh for any game? I guess my question is how large are the games?

Yes, your wii system memory will be enough for plenty of wii and vc games.

the memory on the wii is 512 MB. large enough for alot of VC games. the only reason you would need a memory card is to save fotos and music

so can I or cant I save games on the sd card too?
And what is a scandisk 4g SDHC?Will this card work?

**Nevermind I found atleast part of the question, Wii only supports 512,1,2 gb cards.

Last edited:
thewatcher said:
so can I or cant I save games on the sd card too?
And what is a scandisk 4g SDHC?Will this card work?

**Nevermind I found atleast part of the question, Wii only supports 512,1,2 gb cards.

You can put VC games onto an SD memory card, but you can't play them directly from it. You have to copy them back to your Wii's internal memory first, so it's really more of a backup than memory expansion. You can also re-download them from the Shopping Channel without being charged again. VC games are pretty small, so there's room for plenty of them in the Wii's internal memory.

thanks for the reply, I didnt know you could download them again free of charge.

Back