Console Wars.

WTF is wrong with some of you people. You sound like my grandmother!
"lets all hold hands and be friends, every console is lovely and should be cherished. blah blah blah"... "
Get a life. If something sucks and is helluva expensive (ps3) people deserve to know - and I am entitled to give my opinion on it!

Its not the plastic people hate... It is the company making the product (which often will be housed in a plastic case).

Its the corporation that people dont like...

check this out.. http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sony_bullshit

Although some people just hate what is different from what they like. I like the wii (I own one), I like the 360 (I want one), I don't like the PS3, (cause its majorly sh*tbags)... etc...

It's based around jealousy we want everything the other consoles have we hate because we love, Greed. I know I've said this before but Nintendo or whatever your console manufacturer they are not your friends they just want your money not your satisfaction and so they vow to make theirs different from the rest and in some ways purposely make their system bad in a certain way PS3 got the bad end unfortunately.

wii 2. people r just morons and dont no how to hold onto a controller. I played the wii u dont have to move that much to make something work.

console wars are retarded...everyone should come together on the common ground of loving video games

Yeah... What kind of a moron just lets the controller slip out of his hand and break something? That's ridiculous.

Back