contemplating about a 360

SARGE

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Illinois
Wii Online Code
3389-3064-8060-2952
IM thinking about getting a 360...but im not sure...im not see a whole bunch of games im interested in. im interested in about 10 or 11 games...eh?...but for the wii...im interested in about 30 games. its a big difference but would anyone like to tell me of any good games for 360 i might not know of?

Well it really depends on what you're interested in. With an Xbox 360 you've got a handful of game options - Xbox, Xbox 360, and the Xbox Live Arcade. Try doing a little more research on titles. What are you basically looking for?

i thought about getting a 360 too, but then i decided it wasnt worth it (for me) xbox has been having alot of broken 360's and have even spent over $1.15 billion fixing them

to me the risk of getting a broken 1 isnt worth it, and besides wii games are cheaper so u could get more wii games than 360 games

and about the online gaming..... if u just give nintendo a little faith, itll pay off

i just want to know what 30 wii games youre looking forward to.

som1 said:
i thought about getting a 360 too, but then i decided it wasnt worth it (for me) xbox has been having alot of broken 360's and have even spent over $1.15 billion fixing them

to me the risk of getting a broken 1 isnt worth it, and besides wii games are cheaper so u could get more wii games than 360 games

and about the online gaming..... if u just give nintendo a little faith, itll pay off
spending $1.15 billion fixing them is a good thing, it shows the company is dedicated
also you have a 3 year warranty, which gives plenty of time to find out if yours will let loose a little down the line
already gave nintendo faith, we thought 1 friend code per system was awesome, then mario strikers comes around and you have a friend code per game now, its going to be just like DS, mute and basic.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:

well not 30, but u could get gc games like wind waker, there are alot of good wii games coming too, and by next year, all the 3rd parties will start making games good again, and then theres always vc games.....

there are alot of games u could get for the price of a 360

I had a 360...it was awesome. Until the red-ring of death. But it was almost guaranteed to have the ring, because mine was among the very first to be released. I got it through the Mountain Dew giveaway, before the official release date.

So, since it was free it's not THAT big of a deal. I'm going to shell out for the elite system now that they SEEM (key word) to have ironed out most of what was causing that damned ring. And i will once again be able to lavish myself in the glorious Xbox games I have. I'll finally be able to finish Gears of War. The stupid ring came right while i was in the middle of the game, I bet it had never happened up until that point because I hadn't really played a game on the system to really push the hardware like that yet. Ah, se la vi. I will get another.

Darth_Zant said:
I had a 360...it was awesome. Until the red-ring of death. But it was almost guaranteed to have the ring, because mine was among the very first to be released. I got it through the Mountain Dew giveaway, before the official release date.

So, since it was free it's not THAT big of a deal. I'm going to shell out for the elite system now that they SEEM (key word) to have ironed out most of what was causing that damned ring. And i will once again be able to lavish myself in the glorious Xbox games I have. I'll finally be able to finish Gears of War. The stupid ring came right while i was in the middle of the game, I bet it had never happened up until that point because I hadn't really played a game on the system to really push the hardware like that yet. Ah, se la vi. I will get another.
Lucky bastard! I drank a shitload of Mountain Dew trying to win that thing. lol But why didn't you just send it in to MS and get it fixed?

som1 said:
I'm sorry, but it's going to be pretty difficult for Nintendo to top the Xbox Live / Xbox Marketplace Service.

I'd definitely recommend a 360. There's some great games out already, and XBLA is worth a look too (if only for Castlevania: Symphony of the Night). Plus Assassin's Creed, GTA 4, Mass Effect, Resident Evil 5 and plenty more promising games are on the way.

som1 said:

Microsoft have practically set the standard for online console gaming- Nintendo won't top that easily, and I don't think they can at all (One online game in six months! And it's not even a killer app!).

Last edited:
Napalmbrain said:
Microsoft have practically set the standard for online console gaming- Nintendo won't top that easily, and I don't think they can at all (One online game in six months! And it's not even a killer app!).
I was at Walmart the other night looking at games and eying a PS3 and 360, looking to get one or the other atleast in the coming months. Noticed 360 has only a handful of games WITHOUT Live, and most of which have no online usage anyway. It was pretty mindblowing. We must face it, Microsoft defines computers and this leads to the internet where they obviously have loads of pull. It will probably be years before any other parties get their hands on remotely what they have as far as online capability goes. Sony is getting there, but Xbox defines online gaming period (atleast at this point). If online gaming is what people want, 360 is the obvious decision. However, the other consoles have their own respectable pluses and this is what makes them all unique. This is definitely a fun time to be a gamer.

ok you want to see the list of wii games im intrested in, planning to rent or buy, and thats already out and havent got.....heres it goes

-SSBB
-Excite truck (played and loved it)
-Mario Kart (just waiting)
Metroid 3
Madden 08
Manhunt 2 (being changed for M rating)
Battillion Wars 2
No More Heros
Godfather
Scarface
My Sims
Disaster Day of Crisis
Need 4 Speed
Geometry Wars
Soul Calibur Legends
FF: Crystal Bearers
Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicals
Guitar Hero 3
Mario Strikers
Warioware
Rayman
Alien Syndrome
Boogie
Prince of Persia wii remake
Indy 500 Legends
Fire Emblem
Nights
Sadness (if ever released)

sooo there you go..like i said some are already out. But i bet a few out of that list will become stinkers. but w/e. big list huh?

xbox360 list.....

Gears of War
Crackdown
HALO3
Guitar Hero 3
Turok
Condemed
Dynasty Warriors
Fear
Darkness
Dead Rising
Rainbow6
Oblivion
Prey

....if there is anymore good 360 games you want to suggest then please say so. I just want something that i can play. I want more Hardcore games.

SARGE said:
ok you want to see the list of wii games im intrested in, planning to rent or buy, and thats already out and havent got.....heres it goes

-SSBB
-Excite truck (played and loved it)
-Mario Kart (just waiting)
Metroid 3
Madden 08
Manhunt 2 (being changed for M rating)
Battillion Wars 2
No More Heros
Godfather
Scarface
My Sims
Disaster Day of Crisis
Need 4 Speed
Geometry Wars
Soul Calibur Legends
FF: Crystal Bearers
Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicals
Guitar Hero 3
Mario Strikers
Warioware
Rayman
Alien Syndrome
Boogie
Prince of Persia wii remake
Indy 500 Legends
Fire Emblem
Nights
Sadness (if ever released)

sooo there you go..like i said some are already out. But i bet a few out of that list will become stinkers. but w/e. big list huh?

xbox360 list.....

Gears of War
Crackdown
HALO3
Guitar Hero 3
Turok
Condemed
Dynasty Warriors
Fear
Darkness
Dead Rising
Rainbow6
Oblivion
Prey

....if there is anymore good 360 games you want to suggest then please say so. I just want something that i can play. I want more Hardcore games.
what about geometry wars on the 360, need for speed, or madden 08
for 360 you also have...resident evil 5, conan, too human, mass effect, bioshock, gta4, devil may cry 4, ace combat 6, graw 1/2, assassins creed, lost planet, dead rising 2 and thats all i care to name at the moment.

Last edited:
Sovieto said:

spending $1.15 billion fixing them is a good thing, it shows the company is dedicated
also you have a 3 year warranty, which gives plenty of time to find out if yours will let loose a little down the line
already gave nintendo faith, we thought 1 friend code per system was awesome, then mario strikers comes around and you have a friend code per game now, its going to be just like DS, mute and basic.

or microsoft could put that billion dollars into fixing the 360's problems that causes the malfunctions so ppl dont have to deal with customer's service so much and have all that **** to deal with.

the 360s malfunction rate is 30%. thats unheard of.

sovieto, just let the kid buy what he wants without your interference for once in your life.

Last edited:
yea i forgot about games like bioshock, fable2, and resident evil 5....when the hell is that game comin out?

Back