Continue my mario parody EPIC!

FRuMMaGe said:
waluigifs5.jpg
goodpost.jpg

cyberzomby said:
wauw the animation is really well done :D

Nice slow-mo's !

If I can give you a big tip for next episodes or productions: Watch the speed of the big lines of text! I couldnt read half olf them because they were gone so fast!

Always make sure you can read it at least one time when you read it up to yourself. When you read up, read it up slower than you read normally!

Officialy you even need to be able to read it 2 or even 3 times!
The only problem is that the word were timed with it I think. But I like the animation alot and your style

yeah, i agree watching it again. The text goes a little to quickly. Had a hard time reading it. Again, good job though.

AtomicB said:
Eh, the animation was... Decent...

But dude, haven't I seen this like 50 other times on newgrounds and flashplayer? Originality = ?

dont be jealous :lol: i liked it..have seen it done before though..the more the merrier

Jealous? :lol:
Sure. That's it.

I mean, it's better than most of the stuff on Newgrounds, but sprites are like stick-figures to me. Frame X Frame is what I like to see.

But I'm sure I've seen several other movies almost exactly like this. Just, you know, kind of unoriginal.

AtomicB said:
Eh, the animation was... Decent...

But dude, haven't I seen this like 50 other times on newgrounds and flashplayer? Originality = ?

Very true! However I think this can be a category of its own. A lot of stuff thats out on the web is copied from someone else

AtomicB said:
Jealous? :lol:
Sure. That's it.

I mean, it's better than most of the stuff on Newgrounds, but sprites are like stick-figures to me. Frame X Frame is what I like to see.

But I'm sure I've seen several other movies almost exactly like this. Just, you know, kind of unoriginal.

goodpost.jpg

I actually agree with you, I love sprite parodies as they can range in all kinds of animation. However i do them mostly because i hate drawing with a tablet and it doesn't require any new story plot as long as the animation is awesome :D

Back