Contra, RBI Baseball, etc.

Like I told someone yesterday:

Me said:
Nintendo don't announce the release dates of VC games (with a few exceptions), so you'll probably never learn when it comes out until after it's released.

Mega Man is out here in Europe, so you'll probably get it soon. Contra will probably be released eventually. The rest, I don't know.

Last edited:
Conan the Librarian said:
get Megaman Collection for Gamecube and a gamecube controller. Sonic collection also. Its worth it.

Don't forget Sega Mega Drive (Genesis) Collection for the PS2. Probably the best retro collection out there.

Hated the gamecube megaman collection, the controls were weird. Plus, I just want the first two or three games. :) Hopefully they'll release them on VC in the US. I mean come on, since when has Capcom had a problem with releasing the same game over and over again? ;)

I doubt we'll ever see the original contra on VC since it's out on XBox Live Arcade.

Tairusu said:
Hated the gamecube megaman collection, the controls were weird. Plus, I just want the first two or three games. :) Hopefully they'll release them on VC in the US. I mean come on, since when has Capcom had a problem with releasing the same game over and over again? ;)

I doubt we'll ever see the original contra on VC since it's out on XBox Live Arcade.

The Xbox Live Arcade Contra is the original arcade version of the game, not the NES version, which had additional stages I believe, so I think we could see this come to VC eventually.

not to mention the fact that Super C was released on X Box arcade, and VC

The problem with RBI baseball tho, is the same problem as Tecmo bowl, you can't use the players' names anymore. Which takes away from it

Back