Controller Question

Icetrash

King K.Rool
Aug 8, 2006
Perth, Australia
Wii Online Code
4727-8101-2072-3014
Yeh I bought 2000 Wii points yesterday and tried to buy a Gamecube controller but the guy says that Perth doesnt ship GC controllers anymore. I thought that was a load of bullshet so I went to several different other places and they all said the same thing. My question is though if I buy a Classic Controller will I be able to play Wii games that use the GC controller like Brawl and DBZ with the Classic Controller? Has is got any missing buttons that the GC has?

i think so, because if u watch the fire emblem trailer, at the end it says it supports both GC controller and classic controller.

while the hell would nintendo make a controller, for the wii, that doesn't work for the wii? Of course it freaking works.

duh!!! The classic contollers and the Gamecube controllers will work for the Nintendo Wii

No need for rage in my thread thank you. But on a positive note ill be purchasing the classic controller on Monday :).

you CAN NOT used the classic controller for GC games, but you CAN use the GC controller for ALL VC games.

mcorcoran80 said:
you CAN NOT used the classic controller for GC games, but you CAN use the GC controller for ALL VC games.
incorrect, you mean some games, SEGA games are not compatible with the GCN controller

Back