Controller question

aaronvong

Proud Wii Owner
Jan 29, 2007
North America
Wii Online Code
3886-3034-5311-4185
Hey guys, I'm gonna start downloading some virtual console games and I want your guys opinion whats the best controller should i get? The wii classic controller or the gamecube controller? I'm thinking maybe a gamecube controller because it can also play gamecubes. Also, theres this optimization if u get the classic controller if you do. Is there a difference?

Aaron

i typically use the classic controller over the gamecube controller. i find it alot easier on most of the games at least on the snes and lower games and on mariokart.

I've heard that the GC controller feels weird when playing SNES, I believe the buttons configurations are arranged awkwardly.

the short answer is get the classic controller if u are getting only vc games
gamecube controller if u wanna buy both vc and gamecube games

if you have or planning on getting any gamecube games u need the gamecube controllers either way. i have a few gamecube games and 2 gamecube controllers. its okay but isnt the best controllers for all the systems and the classic controller is better but its not a necessity.

i started a thread on alternatives to classic and gamecube controllers

http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii...ort-exploit-wii-ps2-nes-snes-controllers.html

Back