Controller skins

Evil Wario

Pre-Xmas Wii owner '06
Dec 16, 2006
JC, NJ
Wii Online Code
6471-7030-4033-9699
there are already some aftermarket ones available... anybody bought some of these? any recommendations?

i assume that nintendo may release their own?

this is just like iPod... pretty soon there will be lots of companies making a zillion accessories for us!

what is up with you vagrant:frown2: your like constantly on the hunt for peoples little mistakes...............:wtf:

2stupid4u said:
what is up with you vagrant:frown2: your like constantly on the hunt for peoples little mistakes...............:wtf:

Yes, because noone likes redundant threads, and we like to get the point acrossed that there is a search feature on like every forum there is anymore.

so use it. Don't be lazy, use it.

Lead a horse to water etc. etc.

i get what your saying but whats done is done you cant stop new people from posting. evry one makes mistakes when there new like double post treads that have been made and stuff like that. i know it gets anoing some times but people learn from their mistakes, live and learn..so on and what ever...................

Last edited:
thx guys... np on the repost scolding. i've had my fair share of posting "repost!" and "use the search"... :cornut:

2stupid4u said:
i get what your saying but whats done is done you cant stop new people from posting. evry one makes mistakes when there new like double post treads that have been made and stuff like that. i know it gets anoing some times but people learn from their mistakes, live and learn..so on and what ever...................
I think he is campaigning to become a moderator:D

Back