controller

headbeat

WiiChat Member
Mar 7, 2007
I heard that I cannot play GC games with the Wii classic controller, right? If so, that really sucks! I wonder if they will come out another controller which works for everyone.

When they made Gamecube games they didn't have the VC in mind
When they made the Classic controller they made it for CLASSIC Games

Nuff said

You gotta say though, whats with the extra buttons on top? I can't recall what system used a button like that top middle button on the CC

No GC games wont use the CC

I just don't understand why they did not make the Classic controller compatible with everything... Now, does that mean they will keep producing Game Cube controller for Wii?

headbeat said:
I just don't understand why they did not make the Classic controller compatible with everything... Now, does that mean they will keep producing Game Cube controller for Wii?

Well since the Game Cube is still alive, they will still make controllers alongside third party people but I will admit I was a lil disapointed when I invited 2 friends over, but only 2 of them could play with the GC controller and I couldn't with my Classic controller thinking it would've worked. Stupid Me :) :mad2:

Chances are that if you have Gamecube games then you are going to have a controller anyway. Otherwise, there's a cheap Gamecube controller from Nintendo that plugs into the remote.

Royal Flush said:
You gotta say though, whats with the extra buttons on top? I can't recall what system used a button like that top middle button on the CC

No GC games wont use the CC

dude, thats not a button. look at the back of the controller when you press it.

why not just use the gamecube controller for your VC games? you can also use then wii mote for the nintendo games. im sure you know that but it like your thinking backwards. u have a GC controller that would play VC games and GC games. but you wanna know why the VC controller wont work with GC games.:idea:

Yeah that's true.
Why would you want to anyway?
Why not use the actual GameCube controller for GC games?
Wouldn't that make more sense?

Royal Flush said:
Well since the Game Cube is still alive, they will still make controllers alongside third party people but I will admit I was a lil disapointed when I invited 2 friends over, but only 2 of them could play with the GC controller and I couldn't with my Classic controller thinking it would've worked. Stupid Me :) :mad2:

I remember reading an article saying Nintendo stop their production line on GC already... I really hope they will come out a classic 2 controller where you can do everything.. I do not mind paying a bit more for it. At least it matches the Wii=)

Back