controllers all of a sudden wont register?

bebopdrums

WiiChat Member
May 16, 2007
hello. was playing last night when all of the controllers died at the same time. no one could log a controller in all of sudden for no reason. tried resyncing them, replacing batteries...pressing the a button lights it up for a sec then just turns off. wth? :( any help would be very appreciated. anyone else ever hear of a problem like this?

:frown2:

try going into your wii controller settings

basically when you hit the home button, go to the bottom and youll see a long bar for the wii control settings.

try messing around with that and resyncing the remotes that way. if that doesnt work then you might be doing something wrong with the red buttons on the back of the wiimote and on the wii itself

to get mine back on i usealy put in wii sports, press power button on the wii for five seconds, press power on the wii-mote, and it usealy comes back on! its like the wii sports is a disk cleaner thing lol!

check out my wiimote guide thread, it will help you out. (its stickied, so its at the top of the hardware page)

That happens to me sometimes to if you're talking about what I'm thinking about. Usually I'm able to just re-sync them by pressing the sync button on the controller and then on the console. That's odd if it doesn't work...

Back