Controller's off...

K3np4tch1

WiiChat Member
Jan 27, 2007
I bought my Wii on the release day, 8:th december. (Thats what you get for living in Europe.)
I bought my Zelda the same day. But when i play it, the controller's off.
Its not TURNED off, but i have to point like outside off the screen (from my perspective) to make it point in the middle.

Do anyone else have the same problem? Or HAD the same problem?

try adjusting the settings in the wii menu sensitivity etc... maybe your too far or too close there may also be something interfering

also if your playing in a sunny room, or one with allot of light either close the blinds or dim the lights because outside light sources interfere with the IR transmission and make it hard to control games that use the wii remotes pointing functionality

yup someone did something with candles i read it on this site so some like bright lights could interfere

spudman said:
yup someone did something with candles i read it on this site so some like bright lights could interfere
That is true, as a matter of fact, i don't use the sensor bar, I use can lights since they work just as well, my sensor bar that came with my Wii got chewed up by my cats, i'm too scared to plug it in if fear it will short the Wii

Back