controlls

joeyjishere

WiiChat Member
Sep 24, 2006
i dont know if there is a thread on this (2 lazy to look) but is it true that it is freehand sword fighting with the controller????

joeyjishere said:
i dont know if there is a thread on this (2 lazy to look) but is it true that it is freehand sword fighting with the controller????

Yep... Swing the remote Link swings his sword, etc etc.

well it depends what u mean by freehand...there are preset moves that will be already in place for if you swing right, left, etc...not EXACTLY "freehand" but it looks extremely well made to make it feel that way

Good question here.

It depends on the definition of 'freehand'. Sure you can move the Wiimote forward to stab forward or change its moving direction to stab in another direction. (Preset move)

You can shake the nunchuck to do a spinning attack. (Preset move)

You can slash the Wiimote in the air to slash the sword at the enemy (Again, a preset move)

The only sword move that doesnt involve motion sensors, only the 'A' button, is Link's sword jump attack.

The preset moves are made very well to almost feel like you are attacking in real life (movements) and that will make most people satisfied with the attacking system. The only move I feel that doesn't have that form of immersion is the spin attack but its pretty decent for a spin move. Better than pressing a button.

Back