Controls for MultiPlayer on Wario

kbearmoney

WiiChat Member
Jun 18, 2007
Wario Ware is really starting to piss me off. First u have to beat all those freakin' little levels and watch those freakin skits. Then when I beat it, and hop on the train that takes me to multi play, there's only 2 games, darts and something else. To make it even worse, we had to pass the wiimote, even though I have 3. What is up w/ this game? All the game reviews rated it high, and every1 said that it was better than MP8. Am I missing something?

yeah warioware is for if you have like 16 people when you unlock the multiplayer game. i dont have the game so i dont know how to unlock it. mp8 is fun with 4 people and you get into some heated multiplayer fun with mp8.

If you look at the back of the box it states 1 wii-mote. It's a party game so the intention is to pass the pad around, like worms party did used to on the psone.

I thought it was stupid at first but if then it kinda made sense and made it more fun to play.

Last edited:
elmo_999 said:
That's the beauty of it. You only need one.

sure thats great if you only have one, but if you have more than one set i see it worth it to get mp8. i like mp8 and personally i dont like the idea of passing the remote around.

Passing the remote sucks, b/c u have to keep putting the strap on and off. So, how do I get more than those 2 crappy games that's in the multi-mode.

You can't I'm afraid.

The only alternative, is after doing all the levels in 1 player, your high score is recorded at the top of each level. Try to beat each others I guess.

kbearmoney said:
Passing the remote sucks, b/c u have to keep putting the strap on and off. So, how do I get more than those 2 crappy games that's in the multi-mode.

I think with smooth moves you'd be ok not putting the wrist strap on during the multiplayer mode unless you are full on spastic. the only mini game where that could be a problem would be the one where you have to drop/let go of the remote and to this day I have never seen that one in the multiplayer mode.

I love the fact that you pass the remote during multiplayer. It adds to the caos and makes it much more enjoyable IMO.

OH and there are more multiplayer games you just have to keep playing. But the angel one is what my friends and I end up playing all the time. If you ever get the chance to have the max of 12 people playing that game you'll definitely understand why multiplayer is so much fun.

You just need to keep playing the multiplayer games to unlock more last I checked, I have to say the only problem I have with the game is that it goes nowhere and with games like Mario Strikers and Resident Evil 4, Warioware becomes redundant even with the multiplayer modes (which are the best part of the game btw).

Back