convince me about the awesome-ness that is SSBB

• Thread starter The_Loose_Cannon
  • Start date
@Syntax - So did I at first. I wouldnt want a runaway list of charecters adding up to 200!
But I also wouldnt only want a few. 34-35 is more around my liking! :)

Jill, what are were you thinking when you first joined this forum?? :lol:

I mean, come on lol.. this is a Wii forum, you should already know how awesome the game is..

First off:

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Where you can see it's daily updates :)
Then, new SSBB threads everyday, including this one of yours now Jill :rolleyes:, asking about the same thing.. IS IT SO GREAT!?!?! What do you expect the answer to be??

I played Melee, and OMG, it automatically went from one of my fav games evarr.. because it is great, combines all the best Nintendo characters in one single game, and they will get to kick each other in many crazy and cool ways!!

well, for one, you get to have complete control of your character and you can accessorize them in this new iteration called Brawl...now the moves for fighting all well balanced for each fighter and there's different elements in gameplay that make us like this game, you should just buy it when it comes out and you'll see what all the fuzz is about

Tails McCloud~ said:
@Syntax - There will be more than 15 playable charecters, more like 35-45 from what i'm hearing.

!?

Wow.. I didn't knew it too, how many characters are now confirmed??

I have an estimated 10,000 or more hours on just melee. Not counting ssb.

Well that's nice but it has nothing to do with convincing TLC to get Brawl.
Like I said Jill, experience the earlier games first. And check the site.

Back