CantGetAWii

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2006
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
3099-0319-5478-2979
Is it worth the buy or a rent.
Throw some details in there.

I am interested in a new game, should this be it?

This game is very fast and intense, which makes the game fun. There are also more than 10 ways to score a goal, which will make you focused in this game after you master basic skills.

It's my new favorite game. I wouldn't go a day without it. No matter how good you are, the game can challenge the hell out of you, and it's just a beautiful thing when your well played offensive soars past the keeper and sets off that siren. Whoooo!

There are many games modes. Story mode, Special Challanges that you can complete, domination where you set up the game however you like, and ONLINE. You can play with a friend online vs. another two people all across the nation. Quick and intense game with lost of action, scoring oppurtunities, items, and super abilities.

I don't even like soccer and I recommend this game. I've really enjoyed it and still play it regularly a few months after the purchase. :)

-Challenging Single Player Mode that is fun to play over and over
-Online Play
-Very fun, fast and engaging game play
-Variety of characters and side kicks that mix up strategies and game play

Last edited:
I've had it for a few days and really like it, much MUCH better than the GC version. Lots harder too, lol. I am itching for Madden '08 though, I need my football and more strategy-oriented gameplay! Those darn bugs w/ Madden '08 though...

Eagles said:
I don't even like soccer and I recommend this game.

Did I mention that nothing makes me want to projectile vomit more than soccer? Not even the fattest, dirtiest, nakedest man.

Strikers still rules.

Back