Convince Me to Buy Endless Ocean

Skorp said:
Convince Me to Buy Endless Ocean
Buy it or else you'll be sleeping with the fishes!! :devil:

Seriously though i want to get this game, i dont expect it to be something that i'll play nonstop to complete but just as a relaxing change to other games.

Not sure if it is out in Canada or not though because i havent seen it anywhere yet.:confused:

raisinghelen said:
Buy it or else you'll be sleeping with the fishes!! :devil:

Seriously though i want to get this game, i dont expect it to be something that i'll play nonstop to complete but just as a relaxing change to other games.

Not sure if it is out in Canada or not though because i havent seen it anywhere yet.:confused:

I highly recommend it if you're looking for a change of pace. Its really relaxing and oddly enthralling.

*Gymnast* said:
does that mean that this game has wifi?

Yeah you can go diving with another person coop style over wifi.

I wouldn't say its intense, but I would say it can be thrilling to discover underwater caves or turn around and see a huge whale or shark. They did a good job creating beautiful underwater environments to explore. If they made a sequel at $30 I'd probably buy it too.

Skorp said:
I wouldn't say its intense, but I would say it can be thrilling to discover underwater caves or turn around and see a huge whale or shark. They did a good job creating beautiful underwater environments to explore. If they made a sequel at $30 I'd probably buy it too.

What's your avatar picture from? For some reason, it reminds me of Age of Empires...

Back