COOL absolutly Free MEDIAcenter for the wii and ps3

O ITS EASY IF U CALL US KIDS THEN UR IM OLD MAN CUZ IM 21 SO MAY-B U SHOULD GO 2 Wii4THEOLDERS.COM OR ISTILLLIVEWITHMYMOMATAGE55.COM OR IMINTHEGARAGENOWNOTMYMOMSHOUSE.COM U NO

Kryptenx said:
REPOST! SERIOUSLY, JUST LOOK AT THE OTHER THREADS. I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHAT YOU KIDS ARE TRYING TO SAY BECAUSE NONE OF YOU CAN SPELL OR COMPOSE A SENTENCE FOR ****.

I agree on that one!!:cornut:

sglocoz said:
O ITS EASY IF U CALL US KIDS THEN UR IM OLD MAN CUZ IM 21 SO MAY-B U SHOULD GO 2 Wii4THEOLDERS.COM OR ISTILLLIVEWITHMYMOMATAGE55.COM OR IMINTHEGARAGENOWNOTMYMOMSHOUSE.COM U NO

Dude shut the f^ck up you are a 8 year old kid.

"dude" ****en White Boy **** U A Had Nothing 2 Do With U Leva

Check out the ads on this page, maybe you should visit one of these sites "homie":

img.php

Kryptenx said:
REPOST! SERIOUSLY, JUST LOOK AT THE OTHER THREADS. I CAN'T EVEN TELL WHAT YOU KIDS ARE TRYING TO SAY BECAUSE NONE OF YOU CAN SPELL OR COMPOSE A SENTENCE FOR ****.

Post of the year, in my opinion.:thumbsup:

i do agree... that should b post of the year... but back 2 the topic at hand.
is the media center something u download onto the Wii console? thats what i thought witakenh Wii video 9 but i havent figured that out yet either... how do i make my Wii cool like yours?!?!?

DAMMIT! I WANTED TO GET MY FIRST FLAME IN! I HATE YOU, Vert! But, yeah, he's right. You type like my 2 year old cousin (he randomly bangs the keyboard.).

Edit: OMG. This was so hilarious that I had to review it again and I saw again that...he's 21. GAWD, man. You should seriously stop playing the Wii and read a book or go to school or something.

Last edited:
Nic Car Bel said:
post of the year. its one of the first of the year, so u cant say its post of the year yet.

i thought that was the joke... maybe my sense of humor is just a little lame. :lol:

Dark_SI_de said:
i do agree... that should b post of the year... but back 2 the topic at hand.
is the media center something u download onto the Wii console? thats what i thought witakenh Wii video 9 but i havent figured that out yet either... how do i make my Wii cool like yours?!?!?
onlt downloading true pc the pc wil apear online for you in a http//2345.34343 enz verry easy

Back