Cool Characters

Well she does! Greatly. I can't be the only one that finds her annoying.

If anything, I hate Midna even more. She just... annoys me. Whenever Links a wolf, she annoys me. When she nearly got killed by Zant - she annoyed me when she got better. For that matter, one of the village kids annoyed me when they got better... Cant remember what happened. Colin I think it was... I was always confused about its gender until I discovered the name.

Ekiushi said:
Colin I think it was... I was always confused about its gender until I discovered the name.
Agreed. :lol:

I can't say though, i'm not even close to beating the game!!! I'll get back when I do. :thumbsup: Who here has beat TP? (I know there's a thread for this, I just want to know who on this thread has beatin it)

I'm not finished... I can't. My Wii broke, so I had to take it back. I don't get a new one until tomorrow.

...I cant even remember where I was up too. I remember Midna was realy annoying me somehow. I think she just got hurt, oh, and Zelda healed her or something. Stupid. Annoying Midna.

I hate her. Really, she is worse then Navi from Ocarina. And she was bad. Things like that just annoy me... Oh, I think she helped me once. And whatever it was, I would have figured it out anyway.

Oh she makes noises. But yes, its better then the Hey. I used to always end up screaming SHUT UP at the TV. Apparently yelling at TVs isn't exactly the norm...

when do you get changed back from the wolf to link cause being the wolf is gay and i cant get back.... i would have started a new thread but i havent really figured that out

you mean when you first turn into a wolf? if thats what you mean then, you turn back into link when you have gotten out of hyrule castle and then killed all of the bugs back in faron woods (i think, i did that ages ago)

Being a wolf was annoying... when it first happened, I didn't expect it. I'm just like "wtf?"

Back