Cool guns for the wii?

mickail1001

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
I guess theirs talk about some pretty bad ass guns for the wii. I'm actually excited to see if they actually make it to stores. Theres some pretty cool pictures though. And one pretty crazy one with a wii gun pointed at some blasted zombie for res 4 on the wii. Looks pretty nuts

lightgun_shell2.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b390/supervin4/gun.jpg

http://www.quirkspot.com/wp-content/photos/light_gun_wii_1.jpg

Kazz said:
thoes are sick. i love the first pick and the shotgun style one!

The lighter handgun one makes me feel like I'd be so gangstah playin a game haha. Like WHUT! YOU WANT ME TO BUST A CAP! haha

im not gonna get it. the whole point is that the wii remote can be a ****ing gun! why but a gun attachment for it lol

its not really an attatchment, but more a shell for the nunchuck and wiimote to be put into..

i love the idea..

yeah they have real pics of it too.....I am hoping it comes out soon though!
oh heres some......

wii_gun_screen001.jpg

wii-gun.jpg

heres a cool example............
re4wii.jpg

Last edited:
wait, the second set of pictures..the ones that are actually real..is it confirmed yet, if they are actually going to be producing those shells?

nintendo has not released any further information on this gun shell i hope they make it a little better looking it looks kinda lame atm

Cabe said:
If they made a pump-action shotgun for the Wii it would be so amazingly awesome.

One of those pics I originally put up was a pump. I just dont know if thats actually gunna be made or sold lol.

xpirate77 said:
wait, the second set of pictures..the ones that are actually real..is it confirmed yet, if they are actually going to be producing those shells?

They haven't really released anything so far yet. but I'm pretty sure the one that looks like its at a game show like e3 or something like that would probobly be comming out. Plus like whatever I usually see on Ign usually comes out. Like all those underground games and stuff no one's ever really sure about seem to come out whenever I see them on ign. So i dunno. I'm not gunna go and say yes though and get everybodies hopes up. but I'm deffinetly gunna say I ****ing hope they come out with that haha!

Back