Cool Sheathing Animation

rdizzle

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2006
You know that cool sheathing animation that link does after you learn a hidden skill?

Im sure alot of you know this but ill just post this again so w/e.

If you do a finishing move on a single opponent then turn your back to him and sheath your sword before he explodes link will do this animation. I can't get it to work when fighting more than one enemy though.

i just think he looks pretty tight feel free to try it out :)

I've been trying to figure out the secret to get him to do it more often. I like it :). I've been just pressing A after making a kill. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I'll try the turn around thing.

I also like if you Z-targeting someone (hasn't work with everybody) than he'll spin his sword in his hand a few times.

Half Empty said:
I also like if you Z-targeting someone (hasn't work with everybody) than he'll spin his sword in his hand a few times.
depends on how long you you dont attack while z-targeting

This may be wrong, but i do that animation heaps, and i think if you kill any enemy without getting hit you can do it. When i think about it those enemies i kill pretty quick too so may speed has something to do with it?

The Red Deku Babas.... Easy To Find, Easy To Kill!
If You Kill One, Head, Stem, And All, Click "A" To Do It... Easiest Enemy To Me!

Hm yeah I've seen it here and there and didn't think a lot about why it happens. It'll be interesting to determine the exact trigger.

I have the game for the Wii. Does it differ between the two versions with the A button?

Since I've first saw this move I've wanted Link to stab himself in the back. In fact, he did it so much I convinced myself that's how the game will end. Just too cocky for me.

I love it when Link does that...

I just tap "A" after killing a monster, and so far he's done it every time, regardless of how many enemies are left.

I got my Wii for Christmas, and I'm only just up the the Zora's... God I'm slow :p

you can only do it after you defeat certain enemies...............................................

Just thourhgt of this does anyone here own the GC versiopn does it do the same??

Back