cool sigs

SpideyKonfusion said:
or learn to get cracks so that you dont have to register the beta version of CS3

-SpideyKonfusion :yesnod:

Theres a CS3 out now? welp time to upgrade, and I know how to use the cracks, thats how mine got registerd, just didnt know how this site took talking about that type of thing. Been kicked out of a few forums for talking about cracks and what not.

bigjrus said:
Theres a CS3 out now? welp time to upgrade, and I know how to use the cracks, thats how mine got registerd, just didnt know how this site took talking about that type of thing. Been kicked out of a few forums for talking about cracks and what not.

yup, beta came out a few days ago, looks pretty nice. haven't played with it a lot, but I'm about to work on a website layout so we'll see how that goes. It works remarkably well in Vista too, fyi. I'll have to get it working on my PowerBook soon, but I like working on websites/graphics on my PC cause of the 19" monitor ^_^. working in 1280x1024 is way better than 1024 x768

-SpideyKonfusion :p

EDIT:
bigjrus said:
I use it for more than just sigs, I use it on almost all my artwork.

same here. or site layouts (like mentioned above) or picture editing.

and next time, edit your previous post instead of double posting, just for your own future info, i know youre new, and you dont look like an idiot like some people here

no need to name names, they know who they are :sick:

I can try for someone (I know how to do animation, muwahaha :p ) I'll try makin one for ya gouranga.

SpideyKonfusion said:
yup, beta came out a few days ago, looks pretty nice. haven't played with it a lot, but I'm about to work on a website layout so we'll see how that goes. It works remarkably well in Vista too, fyi. I'll have to get it working on my PowerBook soon, but I like working on websites/graphics on my PC cause of the 19" monitor ^_^. working in 1280x1024 is way better than 1024 x768

-SpideyKonfusion :p

EDIT:

same here. or site layouts (like mentioned above) or picture editing.

and next time, edit your previous post instead of double posting, just for your own future info, i know youre new, and you dont look like an idiot like some people here

no need to name names, they know who they are :sick:

Sounds good, will do from now on, just had that quick thought and didnt think about it. How much would you charge for a nice layout, my mom wants to start a site for her artwork and Id rather see it done nicely than her trying to use her book for dummies.

bigjrus said:
Sounds good, will do from now on, just had that quick thought and didnt think about it. How much would you charge for a nice layout, my mom wants to start a site for her artwork and Id rather see it done nicely than her trying to use her book for dummies.

stuff like this is better talked about over PM or IM. so we'll drop the subject here, and I'll contact you.

-SpideyKonfusion ^_^

Inspire said:
... and pirated. Not worth it for a sig on a forum, imo.

Pirating software isn't worth it for a sig? But paying $400 is?

You have a better chance of winning the powerball than getting in legal trouble for downloading photoshop.

vagrant said:
Pirating software isn't worth it for a sig? But paying $400 is?

You have a better chance of winning the powerball than getting in legal trouble for downloading photoshop.
Well moainy big companys into advertising pay that for the photoshop, they have home uses that are half the price. Although companies pay more like 1500 so the can have part of the licensing to put it on more than one pc./

bigjrus said:
Well moainy big companys into advertising pay that for the photoshop, they have home uses that are half the price. Although companies pay more like 1500 so the can have part of the licensing to put it on more than one pc./

Yes i am well aware of that thank you. But that's not really the point to what we are talking about.

Every1

Register me and PM me bac wen you do so i can add u

4910-3433-7867-8297
xXxWiixXx

SpideyKonfusion said:
wow...just.....wow.....

-SpideyKonfusion :shocked:
Agreed....:wtf: :shocked: (and if there was such a smiley) :bamboozled:

Don't be random like that dude....stay on topic, you'll get the boot from the site if you keep that up...

Now, not that i've had ANY PART IN PIRATED SOFTWARE...but, I don't think it's that wrong of a thing. It's not that the company's losing money. It's someone else's photoshop that they're downloading, and if they didn't download it for free, they weren't (probably) gonna buy it anyway....so the company's not losing money really. ;)

Back