cool video thingy i made

Thanks hehe.

I made it real fast for people at my school to see my friend wrecking. Much easier then showing everyone on my phone!!

Thanks for watching

I will also put a link to this site in the description if some people would rate 5 star and comment from here on the video page!! :)

Just letting you all know that.

-bangs head on desk repeatedly-

why
-bang-
did
-bang-
you
-bang-
show
-bang-
me
-bang-
that!?!?!

Come on people!!

Give me some 5 star ratings I promise I will put a linky with just one more comment on the youtbube video!!

LOL! 5 star rating for that? Its just a title screen, a little music and the same bit of movie over and over again ;)

cyberzomby said:
LOL! 5 star rating for that? Its just a title screen, a little music and the same bit of movie over and over again ;)

better than wowomg.com

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT GO ON THAT SITE.

willy corporation holds no responsiblity for anyone clicking that site, and i cant get baned because of that site i said dont click it so i mean dont click it.

Haha, What was that.
I used to skate and it appears he didn't ollie, he tried to firecracker or just roll off it. Thats why he bailed

As for the video, It sucked. I can't see why you'd make it. Showing that bail once and then a slow motion version would be plausible but that just isn't

-15/5 for you

Back