Cooler Running 360's

dds

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
I know this story has been posted and the news is old, but does anyone know when these cooler running 360's are supposed to hit in 2007. I read way back that its in the 1st quarter but that could be in any of the 3 months. Does anyone have a more concrete date, because hearing this made me wait till i get my wii60 combo.

Why would you post this when this was just posted yesterday.

And like I said in that thread, this "news" is from April.

like i clearly said...this was already posted and old news but i wanted additional info....you know for a engineer you cant seem to comprehend the minor details in a paragraph....i guess that is acceptable seeing as how you probably relied on the bell curve to get you through school and such

Actually they don't grade on a curve all that much in college nowadays.

And no, I don't think you understand. The reason why people say not to make a thread when there is a similar one already active, is because you can get whatever you want from it. If you want "more in depth detail" then ask for it in that thread. You don't need to make a clone thread the day after.

and if i did whats it to you...like **** if you have nothing positive to say then dont say it at all

yes with a honors degree in molecular biology and in my first year of dental school i am stupid, just because I made a similar thread asking a question that was centered around the original does not make me stupid....if you ask me your the stupid one

dds said:
yes with a honors degree in molecular biology and in my first year of dental school i am stupid, just because I made a similar thread asking a question that was centered around the original does not make me stupid....if you ask me your the stupid one

Yet....noone asked you.

Follows the rules like a good imaginary big person.

right...........:wtf: thread closed

so i called up Microsoft to inquire about these cooler running 360's and the 2 ppl i spoke with said that they dont see this cpu change happening by mid 2007 if not at all.....make you think if microsoft is even gonna do such a thing

Seems to me it would be bad business to let any such details slip out. How would that affect sales on currently manufactured systems, or any up until the hardware change occurs. If Joe Consumer believes it won't happen at all, then their more likely to give in and buy current "flawed" version.

you are very true but i figured they would step up to the plate and be truthful but then again its microsoft

Back