Cooler Running 360's

well for those that want a more silent and cooler 360 and the capability of hdmi are gonna care

Hopefully we will find out more info at the CES which started today, microsoft first announced the xbox at CES aswell as the announcment of the HD DVD player. Hopefully the next few days we will know.

the wait wont be long because microsoft wants to compete with ps3 so i give it till march of this year

dds said:
right...........:wtf: thread closed

hahahaha......I hope you knew that saying "thread closed" doesn't actually close the thread.

I'm sorry if noone else finds this funny, but I did.

nsdcx121 said:
hahahaha......I hope you knew that saying "thread closed" doesn't actually close the thread.

yah it was a less than par attemption of calling a "thread closed"

nsdcx121 said:

I clearly knew that since i was the first to post again after making that statement....but hey i guess making that connection is just to difficult to comprehend

then whats your prediction?

It seems that microsoft is attempting to dismiss allot of the rumors concerning the possible new 360's. Do you guys think they are telling the truth when they say its not gonna happen, or is this just a marketing scheme to get all the "old" 360's off the market before the new ones hit????

Microsoft says they have been testing them and messin with new things. Like all console developers do/have. I don't think they are positive they will impliment it.

Back