Copy cats O_o

kiyo787

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2007
Does anyone else hate fighting someone who uses the same char as you? I know there are only so many characters and its bound to happen sometime but do you find this annoying?

when i had this game i loved it cuz i could show them who was boss
same here. i found it very fun to have a match of skill between myself and the opponent. whoever was better with said character won.

they were usually my favorite and hardest matches.

i agree with shadow on that. in brawl, whenever i see someone else using the same character as me, i naturally wanna test myself against this person just to see if im better than this person:devil: like for example: a ike vs. ike match. it can be disappointing [if your opponent is a noob or just stupid] then at the same time it can be really fun and epic:yesnod: but honestly it can be very difficult and challeging if your opponent is a pro with that character:)

Does anyone else hate fighting someone who uses the same char as you? I know there are only so many characters and its bound to happen sometime but do you find this annoying?

God.. I hate these kinds.. Once, I was wario on basic brawl, and then p2, 3, and 4 all decided to be wario. It was annoying, because they were just all fighting me. (That's when i used my wario man hack and showed them who was epic.) :p

While they are a nice test to see who makes better use of the character, dittos are usually annoying.

The only dittos I ever liked all the time have been Ike dittos and CF dittos. But that's only because they can't help being ridiculous.

Copy cats r lame

I was using Ike (and winning alot)
Then next match, there were 2 Marth and 2 Ike (annoying cuz they also took my color! >_<)
Then they teamed up aganist me!

Hmm...doesnt happen to me much.None of my friends use luigi or R.O.B.But,its fun when snake vs snake.So many explosions.:p.

Damn ive been discovered.I guess i have to go find a differnt sig.Thanks a lot boz!xD.

i saw that peter griffin sig of yours on photobucket yesterday!! :lol::lol:

And here comes the master of getting ppl off topic lol

Today this guy used my combo move!
So uncool!

Thats what he does best.:lol:.

I had snake dittos with my friend hens.He won.:(.He mains him,but all those exploisions made it so fun.:p

i saw that peter griffin sig of yours on photobucket yesterday!! :lol::lol:

And here comes the master of getting ppl off topic lol

Today this guy used my combo move!
So uncool!

Yeah, and the funny this is: nobody gives a damn on what u just said :D (back on topic) I used Giga bowser on basic brawl, and some other guy used the same hack! we dominated p3 & p4 today! :)

Back