Copy Cats!

dude, this is exactly why i HATE sony!!!!!! they cant be original!!!!!!!!! fudge dude. this will fail BIG TIME!!!!!

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
dude, this is exactly why i HATE sony!!!!!! they cant be original!!!!!!!!! fudge dude. this will fail BIG TIME!!!!!
LOL I had this argument about a PS3 controller not long ago. You hate Sony, because a third party makes something that copies Nintendo for a Sony console? That and unless you work for Nintendo, or have Nintendo stocks then them getting copied should be a good thing. It creates better consoles and more competition, which is always good for the consumer. I don't think this will do very well though.

paintba||er said:

LOL I had this argument about a PS3 controller not long ago. You hate Sony, because a third party makes something that copies Nintendo for a Sony console? That and unless you work for Nintendo, or have Nintendo stocks then them getting copied should be a good thing. It creates better consoles and more competition, which is always good for the consumer. I don't think this will do very well though.
hmm......ok, you got me there :)

competition never hurts :lol:

but like i said, it will fail.

I've said this many time, but I guess I have to say it again:

"The world would never be where it is now if people didn't copy or steal other people's ideas."

That does not mean I think this will be a success though, it looks like it will sell low amounts.

It'll make Sony seem weaker, the Wii seem stronger, and the Sony Fanboys probably won't even buy it as it's like betraying their code of honor.

They're not actually seperately sold, are they!?

I might have to look into this when I eventually get my PS3~

Heck. Maybe they'll throw in online.
And maybe some better graphics?
You never know.

It would be interesting to see what happens, all the people with ps2's saying that the wii sucks, and that wii sports game and motion control is no good.

Meh oh well.

Back