Corey?

Sam_Harris

Jul 29, 2006
Australia
Wii Online Code
8426-6514-9175-8079
He just joined today and made a rant about Wii-ng or something and the thread was filled with adds did have a profile or anything no replys or anything no offense or anything Corey but im just curious?

He's obviously a spammer that should be banned. No brainer there.

No but isn't that section locked for only certain people and the whole page is weird check it out

Lol, has anybody been banned from WiiChat that you know of?:D

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Lol, has anybody been banned from WiiChat that you know of?:D
Many people have been banned, but don't worry about them.

Sam_Harris, which section is he posting in?

In the wii articles section its just confusing oh and Wii change the world you haven;t reached over 400 post and don;t make up fake awards

Yeah but he doesn't post or anything and yeah now theres another guys quite confusing hey thats just me

Yea, that section is for our Wii articles.

I guess i should have mad ea thread about that.

We now have a number of freelance Nintendo writers who will be writing weekly features for te forums amoungst other things :)

That section uses a unique template that i still have to make comments allowable on - all in good time :)

From next week there will be new features added every mon-weds-fri :)

Wow, "a spammer who should be banned", huh. Curious :idea:

Well now that I'm officially here I may as well introduce myself (albeit in the wrong thread... ah well). As i0n and Mr_Stoukaph have said, I'm a writer for the site. Been in the games industry since 2000 for a dozen or so companies as a writer, producer and editor, and even been on TV a few times. There's more general gubbins on me over at my site: The Writer's Block - the manic mind of a word whore

Happy to be here among you all.

Even if I got called a spammer within my first week ;)

Back