Corrupture

Sovieto said:
your wish will be granted by november 17, but doing this splits the market share between wii and 360, wii grows super strong and the #1 selling game is MP3: Corruption <thats the corruption ^.^
very clever:cool:

Every Wii comes w/ a game...but they r all trick disks made by Sony, and when they r put in the Wii and r activated they explode like bombs, leaving the whole world devestated. Sony tells everyone that they will rebuild there houses if they buy and watch this one movie they made, it was a hypnotizing video causing everyone to buy millions of Sony products and destroy Nintendo and Microsoft and both of the company's money. Now Sony is unbelievably rich and they r the rulers of the world.

I wish that 10,000 more ppl liked Nintendo and bought their products

10,000 people did join the bandwagon, after abandoning Microsoft. Microsoft invested too much and went bankrupt. Windows was discontinued and everyone was forced to use Mac OS which would have been fine but everyone was sent to that wierd glossy hell that whats his name rambles about in his signature!

I wish that the moon would come so close to earth that we could just jump but for some reason or another it never crashed into anything... just orbited the earth while avoiding obstacles!

Damn* my limited knowledge of astrophysics I say, damn it!

The moon is so close to the earth that the gravity creates tidal forces that rip the earth and moon apart. I'm pretty sure it works like that.

I wish for a greater knowledge of astrophysics.

*If anyone considers Damn a swearword (wich I don't) I apologize.

you do, and then use the knowledge to contact with aliens. They swing by earth to say hello, but unfortunatly their way of saying hello is choknig everyone to death (scary movie 3). We all die and they dominate our beautifal planet and you are forced to slave for them.

I wish that i had unlimited funds on the wii and was able to but a wii and every game on it for everyone that is a member on this site and myself ;)!

you get the funds, but then there isnt enough in stock and the people who dont get one before they run out come after you with pitchforks!

i wish i was a hero in a zelda game, preferably link

sakura became real, but then you release He/she was a ***** and a moron in real life. Sasuke then hangs around for the rest of your life,

I wish i had a ps3, 360 and a wii!(peferably purple)

You got them all but someone had planted a mini bomb inside the Standby Button and you press it, and the whole world has Radioactive gas and you die.

I wish that i could use the Kage Bunshin No justsu technique that Naruto uses :D

umm, you do. But it stands no chance against pai mei's five-palm-point-heart-bursting-technique, so when you await him, he gives you the five-palm-point-heart-bursting-technique and you die of a burst heart (kill bill 2)

i wish that i was 007

Well you didnt exactly Become him but a Evil Scientist came and Made a clone of you and he became 007 and he shot you with his Deagle :p

I wish that nobody could ever speak, except me :)

Everybody is sad because they can't talk so they write nasty things about you on a forum. Also everyone becomes a mime (that could be a good or bad thing depending on your views on mimes). Eventualy you are beaten to death by angry mimes.

I wish that everyone had an IQ of above 200.

Yes they got and IQ of 200 and above BUT everybody became to smart because while you wished someone else(ME!) Wished for you to have an IQ below 200 and so you did and because you were as Stupid as a caveman you some how managed to make a fire and you said Look at me I made a fire and you burned down your house and you ran away into a cave and you found a Time Bomb and it was a Nintendo Wii and it exploded, so your cave just Piled up on you.

I wish that i had a cool Glitch in myself that made me teleport

U found out it was ur bellbutton and it could only be activated by touch, but not till this story happened...One day, u finally decided u wanted to start an acting career and so u got on the Pillsbury commercials as the pillsbury doughboy. When ur big seen comes, the Mom making cookies tickles ur tummy and u teleport into a horde of african bull T-rexes:p who rip u to pieces but ur belly button teleports into space and floats about the cosmos for the rest of eternity.

I wish Sakura was alive, and even hotter than ever and fell in love w/ sasuke747:p Have fun corrupting that

:D An so she Did forever and ever :D but meanwhile you forgot that you could she could be yours and you shot yourself :)

I wish that I was an Anime Char in naruto and was With Sakura

sasuke747 said:
:D An so she Did forever and ever :D but meanwhile you forgot that you could she could be yours and you shot yourself :)

I wish that I was an Anime Char in naruto and was With Sakura
I forgot u were corrupting me, I just helped u out...>_<

U were, but u were too talented and became a head apprentice w/ this evil man. Causing Sakura to have to kill u...because she REALLY LOVED NARUTO.
U dead:)

I wish I had the powers of kyuubi, but I could control the power when I wanted to use it or not (this is so easy to corrupt)

Back