Cosplay

I mean, the whole thing seems kinda ridiculous to me. Dressing up like video game characters is a bit goofy unless it's Halloween (I saw a real good group costume last year, they were the cast of Mario Kart) But when a hot asian girl dresses up like Rikku or LuLu: Then effin' A, go for it.:lol:

But that one Zelda......:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: that's ****ed up.

The Rikku one is amazing, just turns me on lol, and the Sora one in unreal! his hair looks amazing, ive tried doing my hair like that and failed miserably, my hair never the right length, too long or too short. We dont get anything like this in the Uk, but id love to dress up like sora, or a FF character, be amazing lol.

---Brian--- said:
The Rikku one is amazing, just turns me on lol, and the Sora one in unreal! his hair looks amazing, ive tried doing my hair like that and failed miserably, my hair never the right length, too long or too short. We dont get anything like this in the Uk, but id love to dress up like sora, or a FF character, be amazing lol.
I second that. It would be amazing if the UK had some games conventions where you can cosplay.

Who would you be if you were to cosplay?

Theres loads
I went to one in Manchester (it was mostly star trek fans)

I've been to two in the past month... and I wasn't even trying. I was just dragged off by some girls I know 'cos I was bored. I upload some pics from the Bristol one when I care :)

(By the way, if you went to the Bristol one and saw some small weedy child being harassed by stormtroopers, that was my mate pinky)

I'll apologize in advance, as I don't take very good photos... but here are the, ahem, "best" costumes from Bristol. Most of them are comic characters though.

<insert cheesey Batman music here>

It's Nightcrawler... though I think Nocturne would've made more sense.

Now that's dedication to cosplaying. (He couldn't see well and it was hot as hell)

I don't watch Naruto... but I think this is Kakashi Sensei, or somthing :p

My mate, dressed as Laura Croft. Even though it was free to get in if you were in costume, she still paid. (Though she lied and said she was under 18)

My favourite costume, especially due to the attention to detail...

...Like that. Come on, how cool is that???

I like the composition on this picture, if I don't say so myself :)

BEST. VORLON. EVAH. FULLSTOP.

It's that chick from FF7, and that dude from Trigun and... um friends. (And before someone says, I know she's called Aerith)

It's Rorschach... I know you can't really tell in this pic, but he's "breaking" Pinky's arm ^ ^

Who is Pinky, I hear you cry (see you type?)...
Presenting, the best of Pinky!

Pinky meets his "friends".

Push-up.

Sit-Ups!

I don't know if you can see Pinky's head but it's... actually it's probably best not to think about it!

EDIT: Changed to thumbnails for faster load. (Mostly, Tagworld ones aren't mine so I don't know how to make them thumbnails...)

RE-Edit: Tagworld ones removed, for now...

Last edited:
Darkprinny said:
Loz most are fail
Dam if only I had a pic of that time I dressed up as Kenshiro
Heres the ones I have on this hd

Hinata <3

Kirby

Etna

IMPACT

Whats this ?

Katamari

Transformers

...................?

Wrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (one for all 4chaners)

.......?
wtfs "wrrrrrryyyy"?Dio?

Back