Costco May not Sell Wii's at Launch

RTCivil

WiiChat Member
Oct 16, 2006
Arizona
I just wanted to let you guys know what I found out. If you have heard any contradicting information please feel free to correct me.

I have spoken with the customer service people at my local Costco (USA). They were some what leery about giving out any information concerning the launch of the Wii. It seems they may not start selling until after the 19th. The costomer service representative told me this was due to the chaos caused by the 360 launch. Also the Costco webpage has pulled the Wii add from the product list. There is always a chance they are full of crap.

Its true, i just called my costco and they arent getting any.. Now walmart is my best shot. I called them and they said they are not sure how they are doing it and it might be a lottery!! if its a lottery, then thats not good!

I planned on going to costco, that hurt my chances a lot

I went to wal mart and they said before it opens they will give us tickets (40 ) the tickets starts at the front and go to the back no lottary...thats just not fair for the ppl that go their early and have to wait and ends up not even getting one..espesily when your at the front of the line. so yeah...so baisicly, if i get lucky and have a ticket im getting for sure unless someone trys to steal it...if they do try they will regret it lol..i know karate

is the ticket for all lottery?? I plan on going to walmart between 2am-4am sunday. that should be early enough.. i hope....

Back