Costume suggestions

crazyman2

WiiChat Member
Oct 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
5930-2204-0713-5850
Hey guys. Haloweens coming up quick and i need to decide on what costume ima wear. If you have any sweet idea's post em up. I have a few, and if your not gonna be around where i am when i'm wearing my costume feel free to steal the idea. Oh im kinda looking for couples costumes, but throw up singles if you have them too.

Kokanee Brew master with the sweet stash with a kokanee chick or else the saskwatch with the kokanee chick.

The hamburgler, seen it before, its a sweet costume, to go with, of course, ronald mcdonald.

a beer keg with tapped hat and all, for those looking for a good time.

On another note, do i use comma's to much?

As long as they're used correctly, THANK YOU for using commas. Because sometimes I'm too lazy to pwn a grammar n00b.

Couples eh? Link and Zelda? Mario and Peach? The KKK ("ghosts"). Pimp and a hot hooker?

Bahaha, she's not much of a gamer so i dont know about those ones. But the pimp and hot hooker i like.

... hey she wont even need to dress up! hahaha jk please dont tell her i said that bahaha

crazyman2 said:
Bahaha, she's not much of a gamer so i dont know about those ones. But the pimp and hot hooker i like.

... hey she wont even need to dress up! hahaha jk please dont tell her i said that bahaha

I'm gonna tell her!! For idea's Marge and Homer? A taco and a Burrito?

BTW i'm being a pimp for halloween.

A taco and burrito? lol

how about Wii sports bowlers. Get a box, paint it white, and take your wii-motes. lol

Just go to the lingerie store and close your eyes and point.

Now that we got your costume, lets go on to your gf..... lol

haaha the wii idea's pretty funny, your joke as well too haha

Meh.. I'm also stuck on what to wear =/

I'd rather go as a superhero than something holloweeny or.. JACK SPARROWWWW ^_^

Trying to persuade the boyf to go as him, but he wont because I like him too much :p

iRAWR said:
im going as a girl O.0

Holy hell, me too.

But, no one's throwing a Halloween party so I think I'm just going to lurk around my friends houses dressed as a ballerina.

Hope my caravan parks got something going on when I'm there, we're all dressing up anyway lol, even the two babys, awwh ^_^

You could always go as Mr + Mrs Adams from the Adams Family or Mr + Mrs Pacman

I was gonna go dressed like a contestant on the Legends of the Hidden Temple...but nobodys having any parties on nights that i'm available :mad5:

be a stapler and a trash can. office supplies. me and my friend had this idea but we never did it.

Back