Could somebody please help..

bacardi81

WiiChat Member
Jul 19, 2007
me connect my Wii online using Internet Connection Sharing and the Wii Lan Adaptor ??

I'm online with Xbox live so there must be a way to get my Wii working online.

I've had 2000 Wii Points since the Wii's Launch and I so badly want to use them !! :(

my msn is

[email protected]

please somebody who knows their stuff add me and if you get me going I'll send you a cheque for £20, no joke.

Thanks,
Lee

bacardi81 said:
me connect my Wii online using Internet Connection Sharing and the Wii Lan Adaptor ??

I'm online with Xbox live so there must be a way to get my Wii working online.

I've had 2000 Wii Points since the Wii's Launch and I so badly want to use them !! :(

my msn is

[email protected]

please somebody who knows their stuff add me and if you get me going I'll send you a cheque for £20, no joke.

Thanks,
Lee

You could always contact Nintendo customer support.

ok first £20 is too much you can buy them for £15 and try to disconnect your xbox and put your wii in its place

yeah I've tried taking out the RJ45 from the 360 and putting it in the wii LAN adaptor, didn't work.

whats the number for nintendo customer support please ??

the £20 is for the person that gets me online, I'm just sick of trying and failing this.

thanks

Okay, I don't get it. Lol, sorry. So you're trying to connect to your Wii, AND your 360? Well, of course the Wii LAN Adapter won't connect to the 360 online because it's only meant for the Wii. So, yeah. Have anymore questions, PM is there for you. (at least 10-15 posts to PM, btw) ♥/Steph

I'm not trying to use the Wii Lan adaptor for the 360.

the RJ 45 connects my laptop to my 360 via a local area connection (ICS).

but if I put the cable from the laptop to the lan adaptor which is connected to the Wii's usb, and try and connect the wii in the online options bit, it searches but doesn't find the connection, its a bit annoying !

Back