Could this be the last one of its kind?

Donnyp1141

Brawl is in my veins
May 13, 2007
NY
Wii Online Code
8734-5028-0211-6513
Could Sakuri be building this smash bros up and this could be it.... a way for him to do this and the only way for him to do this is a "character download" section... the way the wi-fi capabilities look it appears as if this is possible....dont get me wrong im quite satisfied with 40 characters...oh and one moree thing.....if wed is the last post on the dojo what will it be? i say one of 2 things....a headset or megaman

*gulp*... this CAN'T be the last one... NO!!!!
I sure hope the update on wednesday is megaman... or Ridley! lol

This was an idea i pondered many months back....I think that he will boost this one up with everything his brilliant mind can think of and never create another. He also said that he didnt even want to create this game or even melee in fact!

me and my friend argue about it all the time but id say that ridley has a better chance of being announced....sakuri wants to save the last 3rd party character for us the gamers to find on our own....and as for a headset my friend says we wont see one if any untl mario kart but im hoping for one

well on iwata asks sakurai said that brawl was the last smash bros. game, and that's y he's making it so good.

Donnyp1141 said:
Could Sakuri be building this smash bros up and this could be it.... a way for him to do this and the only way for him to do this is a "character download" section... the way the wi-fi capabilities look it appears as if this is possible....dont get me wrong im quite satisfied with 40 characters...oh and one moree thing.....if wed is the last post on the dojo what will it be? i say one of 2 things....a headset or megaman
The last post will say:

Nintendo said:
We are sorry to inform you that SSBB has been cancelled.

It will never be released, and all alpha builds have been destroyed.

... In order for it to surpass the awesomeness barrier (which I TOTALLY didn't just make up) Sakurai will have to include Ridley. I don't care how many other awesome things he throws in, Ridley must be included.

im glad people started posting up on it haha, first time i started a thread in like a year. If anyone has any ideas as to what the few last post on the dojo will be share your ideas here

GigaRidley said:
... In order for it to surpass the awesomeness barrier (which I TOTALLY didn't just make up) Sakurai will have to include Ridley. I don't care how many other awesome things he throws in, Ridley must be included.
Ridley is purple, and therefore cool.

He could be the steed of Waluigi!

*imagines what carnage they could inflict on the world*

I think this may be the last one.

Iwata kind of convinced Sakurai to do this one, so I bet it will be the last one he's doing.

Plus, the game will be perfect so there won't be any ways to improve it:wink:

FRuMMaGe said:
Ridley is purple, and therefore cool.

He could be the steed of Waluigi!

*imagines what carnage they could inflict on the world*
No no no, you've got it all wrong. Ridley wouldn't be the lowly steed, that would be wario, forced to work as a slave to the mighty waluigi. Ridley would be waluigi's right-hand man.

GigaRidley said:
No no no, you've got it all wrong. Ridley wouldn't be the lowly steed, that would be wario, forced to work as a slave to the mighty waluigi. Ridley would be waluigi's right-hand man.
Perfect! :lol:

Soon we will achieve our goal of:

worlddomvo6.jpg

Back