Could this be the true amount of characters?

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well since i was so pissed about the Delay... I decided to see the videos on IGN... -Here is what i came up with..

charlistqi3.jpg

Well it was just a try and i think it's acutally close, And i want to point out Each character selection box was each a different size, one was a bit bigger the others were a bit smaller.. But i think that they could be just trying to hit the 50 Character point.. But i doubt that they could do it in two months.. or even half a year.. So it could just be a few glitches or online situations.. :/ still sucks for the delay.. Anyways "You're thoughs?"

I really want megaman in there!!

I'm too lazy to make a thread about it (*coughscaredofflamers*)

and I can still post it in here :p

i would say 30 because that would fill up the top three lines

bmurray91 said:
i would say 30 because that would fill up the top three lines

i would say your wrong
because there were 24 people in melee

and there are more than 6 confirmed characters, and they're not going to subtract any characters if they're only gonna add what's on the dojo

and they're going to keep some characters secret, we're not going to be able to find out all of them

I think that they'll resise the char boxes on the real release. I think over 50 is possible. If its under 44 then we've seen over half of them. We also have quite a few months of updates so I think... it will be... GODLY, but not ugly like MK. Does anyone even like that series anymore... it sucks now. Anyway, this'll be huge!

34-36 seems like good numbers, but remember there is also a random box so I would go with 35 and then random

i hate to feed on rumours but check this out from me:

check this out, one of my supervisors at bestbuy attended one of the nintendo confrences a while back (along with 20 other best buy reps) and this guy really know nothing about games. well at the confrence he said nintendo was gon add snake AND sonic to the roster, delay the game and make 100 charchters playable. suprisingly enough, we didnt believe him then, but lo and behold, sonic was revealed wednesday, then the delay was announced....so im skeptical to believe his 3rd statement is true, but he did get the 1st two right, and this was all before wedensday.....wat u guys think?

Back