Could this be the true amount of characters?

Sovieto said:
it almost feels like a waste typing up this post to prove your stupidity, but id rather do this than have to listen to your 10 year peers running around wiichat claiming there will be 100 playable characters in brawl cause a member
s friend went a ninty conference that told him so. so, i suggest you either:
A: never post on wiichat again
B: apologize for lying
C: go f*ck yourself

D: all of the above

I can totally picture your supervisor telling you this information knowing how gullible you are. It's like telling your little cousin that they're releasing a new Harry Potter..

And in reply to the original post.. I'm leaning towards around 30

Last edited:
lloyd_yayo said:
i hate to feed on rumours but check this out from me:

check this out, one of my supervisors at bestbuy attended one of the nintendo confrences a while back (along with 20 other best buy reps) and this guy really know nothing about games. well at the confrence he said nintendo was gon add snake AND sonic to the roster, delay the game and make 100 charchters playable. suprisingly enough, we didnt believe him then, but lo and behold, sonic was revealed wednesday, then the delay was announced....so im skeptical to believe his 3rd statement is true, but he did get the 1st two right, and this was all before wedensday.....wat u guys think?

A two disk game :lol:

Has there ever been one because this would be the game too do it.

naisatoh said:
D: all of the above

I can totally picture your supervisor telling you this information knowing how gullible you are. It's like telling your little cousin that they're releasing a new Harry Potter..

And in reply to the original post.. I'm leaning towards around 30

lol 100 seems more reasonable than 30....

sarcasm?.....

to people that believe there are gonna be 30 people in brawl

1) 19 characters in melee(not including clones)
2) 9 new characters in brawl(not including zamus)
+ganondorf,(he's most-likely gonna have a new moveset, plus confirmed by that eiji(sp?) guy)
+unofficially confirmed animal crossing character

=30
and obviously there are gonna be more unlockable new comers
(and we're not completly sure that zamus is also gonna be a seperate character on her own or not)

so there's no chance of the character roster being 30

0.1+ of it being 100

so quit yo bitchen'

eta-oh and don't forget, there's another character logo yet to be revealed proven by your thread

Last edited:
^ Rep.
What do you think is gonna happen during the norfair stage?
Is it just gonna be normal?
Or will something happen during it
Ex. Lava spits up sometimes.

mushroomedmario said:
sarcasm?.....

to people that believe there are gonna be 30 people in brawl

1) 19 characters in melee(not including clones)
2) 9 new characters in brawl(not including zamus)
+ganondorf,(he's most-likely gonna have a new moveset, plus confirmed by that eiji(sp?) guy)
+unofficially confirmed animal crossing character

=30
and obviously there are gonna be more unlockable new comers
(and we're not completly sure that zamus is also gonna be a seperate character on her own or not)

so there's no chance of the character roster being 30

0.1+ of it being 100

so quit yo bitchen'

eta-oh and don't forget, there's another character logo yet to be revealed proven by your thread

I hope that didn't take you too long to figure out.. there's a lot of upper level math involved in your calculation! You have indeed pointed out the error of my ways, even though the phrase "around 30" technically incorporates a range from anywhere between 28 and 32. But alas, I stand defeated, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness, for WiiChat is my life. Without it, I am nothing :cryin:

I think that game was a demo, so I don't think the character select screen is gonna look like that, I think that character select screen was made specifically for the demo. I'm gonna say there's some where around 45 characters.

naisatoh said:
I hope that didn't take you too long to figure out.. there's a lot of upper level math involved in your calculation! You have indeed pointed out the error of my ways, even though the phrase "around 30" technically incorporates a range from anywhere between 28 and 32. But alas, I stand defeated, and I humbly ask for your forgiveness, for WiiChat is my life. Without it, I am nothing :cryin:

you seemed to miss my phrase s ' lol 100 seems more reasonable than 30"

i did not use the word 'around',

iif it makes you feel better, both i and jesus forgives you

mushroomedmario said:
you seemed to miss my phrase s ' lol 100 seems more reasonable than 30"

i did not use the word 'around',

iif it makes you feel better, both i and jesus forgives you
Yes I am fully aware of what you said.. but in case you didn't notice, you wrote that in response to my original statement that did in fact use the word "around."

..and it does make me feel better to know that I have earned not only your forgiveness, but Jesus' as well. What crushes my heart is the fact that you don't know how to spell the word, "if."

Yes.. surprisingly, contrary to what most 4 year olds believe, the word "if" only has one "i". But unfortunately, I can't expect you to know that..

Anyway, back on topic.. Vedelkin, could you repost that image without the editing?

Last edited:
lloyd_yayo said:
oh goodness, sovieto and mysims do u even read before u reply? 1st off i said it was my supervisor, not FRIEND, my supe is like 35 years old, he's not a gamer, he dosent even have a clue what smash bros is, thats why its funny that he was rite about snake despite we already knew he was in there, but was also rite on sonic being in it, and the delay, dont tell me about "everyone figured yada yada yada" and "this is a waste of time" crap, u need to show some repsect or not post at all, i get tired of sittin back reading your rude replys for no reason, like you're always offended by somethings someone does, grow up, and if you are past 21, grow up so more. and i didnt say i believe anything, you're iggnorant for that ridiculous comment, both of you.

edit: and apparently you aren't aware that nintendo did have a connference a while before this. and to educate you a a bit on my job, supervisors of depts every 3 months have to attend a bestbuy meeting where they talk about new release, new products, etc. so they can be trained and know what they talking about. my statement before is just something he brought back from this meeting.
so we get one thing wrong which was his relationship to you and were wrong. no, youre a liar, give up, tell me why the media wasnt there, tell me why it hasnt been leaked. TELL ME, why they would have a nintendo conference and not just send out a memo to all the supervisors or something more believable.

Back