Could this game beat Galaxy???

manufan15 said:
That's right. NOT. I'm just being sarcastic as you should know.

Ninjabreadman is coming out for the Wii in Q2 2007. (According to unreliable Wikipedia.)

Look at the Reception. :lol:

Does anyone have any comments about this game??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninjabread_Man

It's already out. So, should be past tense. And yes this game is horrible.

Oh, and Wikipedia isn't as unreliable as people tend to think. I could edit it right now and it would be fixed in moments. And, honestly, if people edit it, the information is so inaccurate, that you would have to be brain dead to believe it.

nic7 said:
It's already out. So, should be past tense. And yes this game is horrible.

Oh, and Wikipedia isn't as unreliable as people tend to think. I could edit it right now and it would be fixed in moments. And, honestly, if people edit it, the information is so inaccurate, that you would have to be brain dead to believe it.

Yeah you're right. I immediately assumed that it was in 08.

I'm sorry but I have to give props to the person who thought that up. I find it quite funny, though the game probably has no real value I think the premise is funny. Who doesn't like ninjas and gingerbread men? I mean come on. Give me some milk and I'll eat that little bastard.

Anything having to do with ninjas and bread has to be winning material. I've never even played it and I give it a 10/10.

ssbb_lover said:
Anything having to do with ninjas and bread has to be winning material. I've never even played it and I give it a 10/10.

you hold a strong arguement sah

SantaClaws said:
you hold a strong arguement sah
I thought so. I mean, c'mon. A ninja who eats bread gets a lot of starch, and when you get a lot of starches, you get fat, therefore making you a Sumo. If a Sumoninjabreadman doesn't make you want to buy a game, you got dropped on your head as a baby. Sorry.

ssbb_lover said:
yeah, i actually would have givin it a 11/10 considering its a ginger bread NINJA ZOMGZOMGZOMZGOMZGOMZG anything with ninjas and bread is as internet speak would say ''teh ubr pwnzorz''

I wanna buy it but the reviews look crappy.. but this is like one of em ''must have games..''

10000000/10

i feel like eating that little genger bread man

:shifty:

Stupid Nintendo Fanboys, you no hungry for ninjabread, you hungry for hot pocketsss..!!!

YEA!!!!!

i hate this game!!!!

Im getting Hot Pocket rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm guessing that this game sold about 10 copies, and of the 10 people that bought it 8 were retarded and 2 were drunk and hungry.

Back