Could this game beat Galaxy???

Sillyhat said:
I'm guessing that this game sold about 10 copies, and of the 10 people that bought it 8 were retarded and 2 were drunk and hungry.
Now THOSE are some statistics.

What the hell is this!!!!!!!!

Loooooool.... the crappiest game seen ever!!!! Worth $1 lol...

Shoot I'd buy it for $5, just for the humor. I'd go look through my games to see what I wanted to play, come across that and get a good laugh out of it.

ssbb_lover said:
Anything having to do with ninjas and bread has to be winning material. I've never even played it and I give it a 10/10.
I agree. HE BLEEDS ICING. If that is not a winning formula, then I don't know what is. :lol:

My mate chuckled when he checked my WII total playtime history

It took me 2 mins worth of gameplay to realise this what one of the shitest games ever created.

I have since traded it in I was to embarrased to have in on my shelf next to such greats as Zelda and Metroid

Controls suck gameplay is about as thrilling as going to the Dentist a absolute hideous game avoid like the plague.

Byuakuya said:
I agree. HE BLEEDS ICING. If that is not a winning formula, then I don't know what is. :lol:
That is awesome, seriously, that is definitely a winning formula.

ive played it at my friends house. IT could be a better game. ure character moves really weird, and the storyline is completely STUPID

blueovalboy7 said:
Shoot I'd buy it for $5, just for the humor. I'd go look through my games to see what I wanted to play, come across that and get a good laugh out of it.

Yes, but it sounds like you guys would buy it out of pity/just to make fun of it. It's $20 and I'm not wasting that :lol:

My reaction is still, Wtf???:wtf:

Back