Countdown for NOA Event *15 Days*

they have 2 give us the release date by then..... i mean come on!! ive been wating 4ever!! i can't sleep. every night i do nothing but think about the Wii.

the only thing that even slightly sattisfys me is fantasising about the Wii.

well im definetely ready 4 the release date. ive been training in martial arts extra hard in case i hav 2 battle other nintendo fans just 2 get the Wii the second it comes out!!
No offense fellow nintendo fans:lol:

anyway they did promise 2 tell us the release dat in september. 4 all we know, they could tell us in 6 hours and 50 minutes

"gets REALLY EXCITED"

i renember reading somewhere(on ign but cant find it) that was from nintendo that they will let some info about the realease date and price on sempt. 15

Yah redoing a dead site, i saw this idea on another forum (gonintendo) in an attempt to keep this kind of thread going

What did you guys think of when you FIRST saw the Wii Remote?

Well i thought wow.....how the hell are we going to use that, thats so weird, then i saw the zapper prototypes and didnt think a second thought
(by the way zapper prototypes look so much cooler)

If Nintendo doesn't announce the release date for Wii during this press conference, then they've really missed the boat. While anticipation and mystery are good, it's gone on far enough and they need to quit toying with their fans.

Gosh, if they would just price it at $200, with a Wii, wiimote/nunchuk (people, quit saying they might sell the nunchuk seperatly; they didn't sell the Gamecube with half a controller and they won't with Wii either), and all essential video and power cables (and maybe, by some stroke of luck, the wiimote will be rechargable).

$230's ok, but Nintendo would really avoid that mental barrier people have about spending over $200 for a game console; with tax both will be over $200, but if it's $230 it'll be like almost $250 with tax where I live, which is a bit much.

Can't wait for the event!!:D

yes and wiht the three conferences set up it is common sense (to me) that this is the time plus were else can they announce this info so yeah 7 days from now we will be all screaming saying the wii is this and this

Im in Wales, GB so i will probably have to wait a little longer for my release date.... (15th) but we're 5 hours ahead of new york, so it isnt really that long....

And you americans can be grateful you're getting it so cheap! Everything is more expensive here, especially with 17.5% VAT (tax)

But oh well, im prepared to pay everything for a wii...

1 Week guys! wooooooo can you imagine it? 1 week from today we will know just about everything, keep an eye out on joystick too though, that thingys coming tonight or whenever

im really just typing this in to keep this thread active..... so anyway im sure nintendo will release the release date by the 14th... otherwise, me and im guessing most of u will be pissed.

btw while im here, can any1 tell me how the controller is going 2 warn us when there battery power is low????

woohoo! waiting just 1 more week for the conference to begin so that we dont have to wait anymore for the conference to find out when the Wii is coming out! well, after the conference, we'll find out the Wii release date and wait some more!:drool:

lol this isnt the release date of the Wii u guys r waiting for, its merely an announcement and therefore does nothing to help u get the Wii or doesn't make u wait shorter, it just makes u more excited and hyped up. not that its a bad thing, dont get me wrong, but its fun watching u guys all shout in glee for an answer to the release date like it will affect the actually release date itself. Seriously, tell me whats different that day once u find out when its coming out besides the fact that u will b closer to the release date that day. :lol: lol, anyways good gaming guys ;)

i cant wait for the release date but the one thing i dont like is.....

ok so were waiting waiting waiting for the LGC, and that comes and no good news :mad:

ok so now were waiting waiting waiting....for the thing on the 14th.....:mad:

ok then when they do finally announce the release date and it could possible be in november then we are once again waiting waiting and waiting :mad:

i dont want to play the waiting game anymore come on Nintendo......(im hoping for an October 2nd release.....would be perfect!)

but a october 2nd release date wont happen, once they announce the stuff on 14th news will flow steadily

Sovieto said:
but a october 2nd release date wont happen, once they announce the stuff on 14th news will flow steadily
You don't know that for sure. I'm not trying to start a fight, just saying Nintendo could, like some have been speculating, pull an Apple on us. I you don't know what that means, I'll explain. Apple, the people behind iPods and Macs, will many times hold an event in which they not only introduce a new product, but also make it available for sale immediatly following the event. Though this would be difficult for Nintendo to keep a secret considering they don't have their own specialized retail stores like Apple does, it's not impossible.

Think about it: A whole month before the PS3 takes off, or flops, Wii will be available with a load of great kids and mature games with a price tag 1/3 of the PS3's (atleast the 60GB version). That would be an amazing move and it would really excite gamers (except those who don't or won't have the money til later).

Back