Countdown for NOA Event *15 Days*

yay just 4 more days!!!!!!!! i just prordered my copy of twilight princess 4 the wii, and here is the conversation i had about the wii
m=me g= nice lady working at gamestop

m: hi, i would like 2 know, when nintendo anounces the wii release date on the 14th, will i be able 2 preorder the wii?

g: yes, probably, it will be the ps3 that will be hard 2 preorder

m: well im a nintendo fanboy, so i do not care about that

g: "laughs", u can preorder a few of the wii launch games right know

m: really?, can i preorder twilight princess 4 the wii?

g: sure

m: awsome "preorders/ pays money"

i can't wait, im preordering the wii on thursday (the 14th), and even if it is a school night, i can pick it up the minute that day comes out (12:00 am)
Thank u gamestop!!!

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry

Hell yeah, tomorrow is a sad day... well you know why... September 11 but in September 14th it will be a great day for us!

hey, just wondering, when exactly do u think that the wii's price and release date is going 2 be released? the 14th? the 15th? in the morning, afternoon, or at night? i gotta know, bcause i hav 2 preorder the wii right away. u c, there is a rich neighborhood in my town, and while im pretty sure they r not focused on the wii as i am (every fiber of my being is focused on getting a wii right now!), ya never know, and i do not want 2 take any chances. anyway, post if u hav an answer, i would cry if my local gamestop could not take any more preorders:cryin: . my back up plan, however is 2 come dressed up as mario (they cannot refuse that much of a nintendo freak).

also, if i preorder it, does that mean i am definetely gonna get it as soon as it comes out, or do i still hav 2 wait in line until midnight 2 insure it? im new 2 being a hardcore gamer/nintendo fanboy, so i do not know these things.

thank u

depends, the american release date and price will be given on 14, the japanese also, and the european the next day, just becuase like, america's wii is 200 dosent mean europe's is gonna be perfectly converted, or even close, so it depends where you live

sup. i am not double posting. these posts r a day apart, so dont even accuse me of that.

anyway........

just two more days!!! i cannot calm myself down!! all i talk about is the wii, 2 the point were my friends immediately cover there ears if they hear any of the following words from me, or around me:nintendo, console, twilight princess, or wii. i cannot wait 2 preorder!!!! ! so excited, i keep twitching:crazy: . all evidence seems 2 point 2 an october release date!!:smilewinkgrin:
after wii all get a wii, will this site be used 4 sharing tips and tricks?

anyway, im really just posting 2 keep this thread active

i cant wait to preorder!!!!
btw the reason you cant preorder is the fact game stores dont know how many wiis there getting on luanch day(i thinck).

Back