Countdown Has Begun!

airguardim

Wii Wannabe
Sep 25, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
The countdown to me getting a Wii has begun. I return to the states on 17 November and will search everywhere for a Wii on 18 November. Ok soooooo that's 49 days from now depending on how you calculate it.

So here are some questions:

1. What should be the first two games I should buy?

2. What would be a cool nickname for me once I get the Wii? I prefer something dark and mysterious and related to Nintendo somehow.

Any suggestions?

1. Legend of Zelda & Metroid Prime 3, I'd say.

2. Dunno, my Wii's called Bob.

Well by then, Super Mario Galaxy should be out, so there is one game you shoudl get.
As well, Battalion Wars 2 and Guitar Hero 3 will be out.

However Zelda is always a good starting game so its up to you.

As for a nickname, not sure really. That ones on you.

Any of these games would be a good purchase:

Zelda
Super Paper Mario
Red Steel
Resident Evil
Metroid Prime 3

well there are alot of sports games out ther if youze a sports junkie, aswell as metroid 3, galaxy should be out ans so should batalion wars 2

I would recommend Mario Strikers Charged and Legend of Zelda. Metroid Prime 3 isn't out where I live, but I guess that's good too. And of course Super Mario Galaxy. Stay away from WarioWare Smooth Moves.

airguardim said:
Is the Nintendo DS Lite worth purchasing?
Yes, tons of games. jam sessions came out not too long ago, and i hear MP:Hunters is good too..just so many games.

pertaining to the original topic a few games to consider are Resident Evil, Metroid Prime 3, The Godfather, Mario Galaxy, Battilion Wars 2, and Mario Strikers Charged if your looking to play online. stay away from pokemon battle revolution-not a good idea to buy just because its online, Red Steel-wait for red steel 2, Far Cry-i bought this game for 18 bucks and didnt even bother finishing the second mission.

SensesFail said:
Yes, tons of games. jam sessions came out not too long ago, and i hear MP:Hunters is good too..just so many games.

pertaining to the original topic a few games to consider are Resident Evil, Metroid Prime 3, The Godfather, Mario Galaxy, Battilion Wars 2, and Mario Strikers Charged if your looking to play online. stay away from pokemon battle revolution-not a good idea to buy just because its online, Red Steel-wait for red steel 2, Far Cry-i bought this game for 18 bucks and didnt even bother finishing the second mission.

Yeah I'll stick to the Wii chat here. I noticed there is another section for DS.

Mario Galaxy? I'll have to IGN that. Never heard of it, but I haven't done a lot of research on individual games yet. I read an article on foxnews.com about a new Star Wars game coming out in 2008 that uses the controller as a light saber. That sounds hella fun.

Get back on topic people.
I would recommend
Resident Evil 4
My Sims
Mario Strikers Charged
Metriod prime 3:Corruption

Yes, the DS lite is worth purchasing, and if I had the money, i'ld be buying my GF a DS lite and some games.

It's up to you, but thats what i recommend.

airguardim said:
The countdown to me getting a Wii has begun. I return to the states on 17 November and will search everywhere for a Wii on 18 November. Ok soooooo that's 49 days from now depending on how you calculate it.

So here are some questions:

1. What should be the first two games I should buy?

2. What would be a cool nickname for me once I get the Wii? I prefer something dark and mysterious and related to Nintendo somehow.

Any suggestions?

by any chance are you from Europe and are comming to live in the states?

1. Excite truck, wii play, LOZ: Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Need for Speed Carbon, Cruisin, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, Guitar Hero 3: legends of Rock, Need for Speed Pro Street, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Strickers Charged, Scarface: The world is yours, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, The god Father: Black hand edition, Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution, and My Sims. ( i know needs more)

2. you could name your wii Master Aran.

Back