Countdown Has Begun!

MRCOOLGH said:
by any chance are you from Europe and are comming to live in the states?

1. Excite truck, wii play, LOZ: Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Need for Speed Carbon, Cruisin, Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, Guitar Hero 3: legends of Rock, Need for Speed Pro Street, Metroid Prime 3, Mario Strickers Charged, Scarface: The world is yours, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, The god Father: Black hand edition, Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution, and My Sims. ( i know needs more)

2. you could name your wii Master Aran.

Thanks for the suggestions. No, I live in Pennsylvania and have been working/vacationing in Germany. Getting the Nintendo DS Lite today and in 47 more days will be able to try to find a Wii. :yesnod:

Zelda and Strikers because then you can play online. By the way why can't we play wii sports online? weird...

SensesFail said:
Yes, tons of games. jam sessions came out not too long ago, and i hear MP:Hunters is good too..just so many games.
New Super Mario Bros. is flawless. Also zelda phantom hour glass is coming out/ is out

It's OFFICIAL! On 17 November when I get back to Pennsylvania I will HAVE a Wii. My half-sister knows a person in a store that can get me one so I paypal'ed her money so she can have that person buy it. It's a complicated story, but one that guarantees a Wii for me! I'm very excited right about now. :yesnod:

Back