countdown to christmas

79Aust said:
I bought my Wii 4 days ago, to my wifes disgust, on ebay at a little premium but not overboard (still not to my wifes amusement).

In retaliation my wife was at home when my Wii arrived and immediately she wrapped it up and said 'I'm sure you'll have a very happy christmas' :lol: :tard: .

I've got Wii Play(with remote for her), Zelda and Rammin Ravin Rabbids prior to the wii's arrival, with a power charger pack and a second Nunchuck (for her again, no appretiation:ciappa: )still out their in the postal system, but for now all I can do is just look at the christmas tree and twitch.

My wife is an angel (I'm sure:confused:) and has been very sympathitic, by allowing me to pick the nicely weighted present up once.

Come on Santa, do us a favour and arrive a couple of days early, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hand:

How can you have 0 posts???:confused: :confused: :confused:

mountan time for me :cool: i still have 1 day 5 hours and 45 min:worship:
and im going to a party tomarow :D

To get 0 Posts you need to send then go back to the original screen.
Wasn't done intentionally, but I wonder how long I can keep going with 0 posts????

I hope this web site is prepared for all the mail when it arrives on Xmas Day, as I'm sure I'm not the only one twitching to open the Wii tomorrow (22 hours to go)

Last edited:
11.00 hours remaining (UK).
I guess santa isn't coming early this year, although I saw on the NORAD web sight that he is a couple of minutes ahead of schedule :).

Happy Xmas one and all, and more importantly, Happy Wii-ing, well have to swap numbers once plugged in.

Back