Countdown to online play!!!

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Hi everyone!If you live in da US,turn back now.If not,then you've probaly heard that we get online play on the 25 of MAY!!!WOOHOO!!!!
So lets just talk about it and start a countdown!!!:D :D :D

50 days til online play at the time of posting. Maybe we should organise a little wiichat online strikers tournament? that would be quite fun.

Wow! The name of this thread 'countdown', reminds me a lot of my own thread about counting down to the Full internet channel. Beats me...

I cant wait! :D I was ready for a long wait for us (EURO), but its not long now as its been comfirmed for may 25th and its a decent game too. What more could you ask for?! :D

I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that SSBB is having it. But everyone probably already knew that. I'm such a noob!!!:sad:

Flagel said:
50 days til online play at the time of posting. Maybe we should organise a little wiichat online strikers tournament? that would be quite fun.

Yeah that would be good. Even if it does have friend codes it doesnt really bother me as i could come on this forum ask to add anybody and see if they wanna play, so for me friend codes or no friend codes it doesnt really bother me.

im not all that excited, mario strikers? i wouldnt pay full price for it. id pay £20. i want a hardcore REAL game like xbox has, they have gears of war, lost planet etc...what do we have? Mario strikers charged.

I know there will be more games, but i havent seen any good ones. why not heatseeker or mortal kombat? see my thread in the gaming area for more details.

ottoman said:
im not all that excited, mario strikers? i wouldnt pay full price for it. id pay £20. i want a hardcore REAL game like xbox has, they have gears of war, lost planet etc...what do we have? Mario strikers charged.

I know there will be more games, but i havent seen any good ones. why not heatseeker or mortal kombat? see my thread in the gaming area for more details.

More will come with time....this is the first one, pretty soon all the games will be online for the wii

Back