Countdown to the first online game to strike the wii, Mario strikers charged!!!!!!!!!

rishi 20

Banned
Mar 27, 2007
england, london
hope all us europians are excited about the upcoming realise of the first online game. what are your thought bout this game?

whats it better then?:p

Last edited:
hay rishi im really looking to this game. u do really good threads. ur one person that stands out for me. go rishi 20 and mario strikers charged. i now im new but u also helped me round and many friends that i told about this site.

long live u loose_cannon and wii smurf

Wow, My 'countdown' thread titles are really taking off now :lol:

My thoughts are that I dont know if i will like this game. I have pre-ordered it but I don't think I will be able to get into it.
I really don't know, I will have to wait until It comes out before I can share some solid opinions on this game.

First online game to "Strike" the wii. hooray for Puns!

I'm looking forward to it. Not a huge fan of the series, but I might have to get it just to experience online.

tank said:
First online game to "Strike" the wii. hooray for Puns!

I'm looking forward to it. Not a huge fan of the series, but I might have to get it just to experience online.

1 game isn't a series :eek:ut: it'll be my first online game seeing as how I will not get Pokémon Battle Revolution

by the way MSC isn't the first online game

Back