Countdown to the first online game to strike the wii, Mario strikers charged!!!!!!!!!

Gonna make a wiichat strikers tourny thread when its out!
Currently looking forward to playing wii_smurf and byuakuya! If they add me :lol:

i will crush u all to smitherines. so of us on this site should make a team and we can go round trashing other people or maybe a good person like lee jarret or smurf will will make a thread about it.

the best mathches will be:

mii vs lee
mii vs smurf
mii vs byuakuya

some one make a tournament thread....... lee im saying u do it

Last edited:
;)
lee.jarratt said:
Gonna make a wiichat strikers tourny thread when its out!
Currently looking forward to playing wii_smurf and byuakuya! If they add me :lol:

and me ill trash u to smitherines. add me to u ur wii heres my code................ well i tell u if u reply to my letter with the answer yea

pm me

rishi 20 said:
i will crush u all to smitherines. so of us on this site should make a team and we can go round trashing other people or maybe a good person like lee jarret or smurf will will make a thread about it.

Yep, I will. I am confused though, can 2 people play in 1 team? and same with opposite team so its 4 player?
How does it work? Someone explain please :)

rishi 20 said:

the best mathches will be:

mii vs lee
mii vs smurf
mii vs byuakuya

some one make a tournament thread....... lee im saying u do it

When shall I make the thread?

lee.jarratt said:
Yep, I will. I am confused though, can 2 people play in 1 team? and same with opposite team so its 4 player?
How does it work? Someone explain please :)

thats what i heard in the last issue on nintendo magazine but lee make sure u make th thread were all countin in u :wink:

lee.jarratt said:
When shall I make the thread?

how about now lets get it started ready for lauch and u can start making the team u want. another idea make a thread about a what team u want in the gam.

but do the thread now................... i cant wait:thumbsup:

Woah major double posting

You can have

1 V 1
2 V 2
Matches

And I'll make the thread lol. I'll organise a comp, No prize lol you just PM me to enter or something and I'll draw out a knock out comp :)

Wii_Smurf said:
Woah major double posting

You can have

1 V 1
2 V 2
Matches

And I'll make the thread lol. I'll organise a comp, No prize lol you just PM me to enter or something and I'll draw out a knock out comp :)

hay smurf sorry for the double post anyway make the thread now

I'm excited, but not confident enough to pre-order this game. I'm going to wait and read some reviews first. MSC is a potential megahit, but it all depends on the gameplay and if the online play is smooth. I really hope it lives up to the hype. On the European Nintendo websites they talk about being able to play online against people from all over Europe, does that mean we're restricted to playing people in Europe only? That would suck.

Question, when it says region, does it actually meean region as in seperate regions of Britain or as in like the counrty, coz if its my regoi i doubt i'll get to play onlie very much without adding codes.

Back