Countdown to the FULL Internet channel!

A

adf3424sdff

Hello! The full Opera Internet Channel will be released sometime in April, talk about the upcoming release right here and join the party!
When it is released, look out for the internet channel release celebration party ! thread.
I hope you all contribute,
Lee J

Really cant wait for this after seeing some of the features. Espicially the bar at the bottom with auto-hide feature :D Now it wont get in the way of watching videos on the wii!!

I know! I cant wait for the day when it is released, i will get woken up by the blue light on my wii (hopefully) and a message saying i can download it from wii shop channel!:)

Yeah I don't know I'm not that excited I've used the internet before

I'll be very excited Adobe gave out Flash 9 to Linux & other companys the before the browser was pused back. I wonder why.....? Hopefully it'll have flash 9.

oh dear, what a fool

WiiZero said:
Yeah I don't know I'm not that excited I've used the internet before

So have we except its interesting and fun to surf the net with wii and its good to see what new features there will be, its better than no channel at all.

I see the Wii internet as a nice back up in case the PCs the house are in use. ive noticed PC's dont always work well so its good to know i'll still be able to get online with the Wii, and its nice seeing some internet videos on a large tv screen :)

lol give me one way browsing the internet on the Wii is better

WiiZero said:

Watchin youtube vids on full screen tv so i dont have to be sat in my uncomfertable computer chair all the time.

idiot

WiiZero said:

why are you always against me? When i post something on wiichat you always have to say something, so stop been a smartass.

yea im looking forward 2 this aswell as other things that nintendo are going to do.
I read a thread in the Nintendo article section and it said something about A nintendo version of Home.
I would look forward 2 that more :)

when we download the full internet will it take over the other wii channel or will we have to delete the trial version

Back