Countdown to the FULL Internet channel!

yeahh the only thing i realli liked about the wii browser was watching Youtube vids on my TV...i juss hope they have the instant messenger channel like rumored

Cpt.McLoud said:
I got a few things to say;)

I never really liked the wiire for some reason so i dont really watch the podcasts but thanks for mentioning il have to check that out if you have a link.

Yeah the memory, Wii should of started off with more memory I wouldnt be bothered about 20GB I just want to have a little bit more then what it already has.

Other then the obvious one's have you heard anything about the upgrades to the browser well features not upgrades.

Its in the wiire podcast archive somewhere, cant be eyed to find it lol. There are some official announcements on the features of the full version, to see these, look on this thread a page or two because i posted a link to the site. :thumbsup:

just bumping up the thread dont mind me:rolleyes:

lee.jarratt said:
just bumping up the thread dont mind me:rolleyes:

im really looking forward to the browser, i use it all the time to watch vids and stuff. I was kinda hoping that they would surprise us with it on easter, but no such luck :(

I can't wait for the full version of the opera browser and the day I find the blue light on my Wii with a message from Nintendo saying that it's available for downloading! :D

lee.jarratt said:
Good idea but it will be hard to pull off with all the memory issues with the wii, will it be able to cope? And its called 'tabbed browsing'. This has been discussed on a 'the wiire' podcast. It would be cool if it did have it!
Not really, if 32mb palm pilots can do "tabbed" browsing (not really tabs but at least not a single window), then so can a Wii.

What I really hate is those stupid pop-ups/behinds over-riding the target site. There's no way to stop them from opening and that means you can't get to the site you want.

Man, on your Opera Browser... Just put into a new website:

wii-minder

or

wiiminder

and voila! Tabbed browsing on your Wii

dude boy said:
i have 1200 points ready for this thing.. its only a matter of time

Wii points? man! spend them on something cool like super mario world because the full internet channel is going to be free for life if you download it before June, then it will cost 500 points to people who havent already downloaded it. Check out the first few pages of this thread for more details :arf:

Thought id avoid all wii related sites for most of the day in hope that if i come on late in the day the internet channel may have been realesed, well erm maybe not.. :(

is there any official date for it or is it still "late april"?

Retman said:
is there any official date for it or is it still "late april"?

Still late April, i just think that they will delay again. I just cant imagine it been released, Its a bizzare feeling :|

lee.jarratt said:
Still late April, i just think that they will delay again. I just cant imagine it been released, Its a bizzare feeling :|

same here, i wouldn't be surpised since nintendo always delays stuff.

Back