Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel!

LevesqueIsKing said:
The point is that we ARENT supposed to have nothing right now...We are supposed to be playing Brawl, Galaxy and Corruption RIGHT NOW, along with many other games that Ninty told us would be release/post release titles.

EDIT: Oh, and compared to those three games, yes, Everybody Votes and Mii Popularity ARE effortless channels...

Which would you prefer?
a) Flawed/bugs in Brawl, Galaxy and corruption
b) Perfect Brawl, Galaxy and corruption

I would choose the latter one..

Come on LevesqueIsKing, you know what happens when Miyamoto gets into the production team of a game :). E.g. Ocarina of Time was due out at N64 launch in 1994. Was delayed by over 2 years due to Miyamotos Perfectionist qualities. But when it was released and still today it was/is considered to be the best game of all time. Think about that.

lee.jarratt said:
Which would you prefer?
a) Flawed/bugs in Brawl, Galaxy and corruption
b) Perfect Brawl, Galaxy and corruption

I would choose the latter one..

I would rather have a 'perfect brawl, galaxy and corruption' right now, like Ninty said they were going to have...

LevesqueIsKing said:
I would rather have a 'perfect brawl, galaxy and corruption' right now, like Ninty said they were going to have...

Well maybe it's not perfect right now. That's what I was trying to say :shocked:
:mad5:

...But they promised a LONG time ago that it WOULD be PERFECT when they RELEASED the wii.

EDIT: I understand your point, Im just pointing out the fact the Ninty was supposed to have this done months ago. Im not trying to get on your bad side jarret, im just trying to prove my point. Because trust me, I will not lose a debate very easily.

LevesqueIsKing said:
...But they promised a LONG time ago that it WOULD be PERFECT when they RELEASED the wii.

EDIT: I understand your point, Im just pointing out the fact the Ninty was supposed to have this done months ago. Im not trying to get on your bad side jarret, im just trying to prove my point. Because trust me, I will not lose a debate very easily.

Your getting on my bad side by spelling my name wrong:mad2:
But no-worries pal :thumbsup:

rishi 20 said:
anyone now if theres another new realise date for mii popularity. when is it coming out?

Are you not able to read back about 10 posts. It doesnt matter ill just tell you. Its supposedly coming out 2morrow but the only confirmation is wiki. Well just have to wait and see if it comes.

:nono: Dont get your hopes up

On wiki it says the delay was due to making it available to use worldwide. Did they just suddenly change their minds and decide that they needed to release it worldwide and not to release it in Japan on April 29th. Plus the release date isnt sourced. Sounds a bit fishy to me.

Yeah. Something about only Canada getting it tommorow. But that surely isnt true. Strange. Probably lies

Last edited:
Most gaming sites that post that type of information are not accurate. You can never trust most of them. However, I trust IGN, Kotaku and Gamespot. I'm not exactly loooking foward to this channel it's more like "if it comes, it comes, that's great."

Back