Countdown to the Mii Popularity Channel!

As usual they are probably holding off lucky me my internet on the Wii is down

It would rock if they had extra tools and the winner every month would get like 5000 Wii Points

Maybe it wasn't Nintendos fault, but WIki's?? I mean, you can edit anything....and not all information is fact ..

lilsam said:
Maybe it wasn't Nintendos fault, but WIki's?? I mean, you can edit anything....and not all information is fact ..

Read the whole thread:)

We did a test on Wikipedia we edited a frog page at 11:07 to say "Frogs are found in 47 species when really they are found in 48 and it was fixed by
11:09

WiiZero said:
We did a test on Wikipedia we edited a frog page at 11:07 to say "Frogs are found in 47 species when really they are found in 48 and it was fixed by
11:09

I tried deleting the wii page and it came back on a few minutes after lol

I don't know how they do it I mean there are probably only like 1000 honest people on there and millions of pages

Oh and lee.jarratt I don't mean to call you a liar but the Wii page is locked

WiiZero said:
I don't know how they do it I mean there are probably only like 1000 honest people on there and millions of pages

Oh and lee.jarratt I don't mean to call you a liar but the Wii page is locked

Lol, is that why it came back up? lol:D

I don't get it...
Why are you all angry? Wasn't it clear from the beginning that the channel's launch date was only for Japan? It was for me, though.

Secumfex said:
I don't get it...
Why are you all angry? Wasn't it clear from the beginning that the channel's launch date was only for Japan? It was for me, though.

wtf, again, read the whole thread lol:crazy:

lee.jarratt said:
wtf, again, read the whole thread lol:crazy:

As you said: fast growing Thread. me = too lazy

k I read the thread. But it was still obvious from the beginning that we would not get the new channel today.

well its just something to pass the time. and the update will probably give us some more add ons to the mii channel, as nintendo said they would do soon.

Everybody votes channel isnt that great, but its a nice add on, and its good to pass some time.

Back