Couple 'O Problems With MP3

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I'll just fire them off

- Sometimes when I shoot doors they don't open for awhile.
- Im on 5 hours and thats 18%, Seriously I don't want a 20 hour game. I though It'd be 40 at least =[

The door thing. Anyone else have this problem

Also sometimes when I go to the map it takes longer to load it.. Hmmmm

Apart from that GREAT GAME!

I might pick it up soon if I do receive my stuff that we discussed earlier.

-Ya the door thing happens to me it's not that much of a problem, just loading the map.

- And if you didn't already know the % is for the number of items you have collected (energy tanks, missile expansions, etc.)

16, OMG. Thats worse :(
Yeah I did realise they were loading times abit sucky they smell :(

I'm more than satisfied with the game overall, but I have two nitpicky things that bothered me on occassoin:

1) When a seed boss kills you, and you try again, the voice that returns telling you to go where you already are is incredibly annoying.
2) The controls seem to lose responsiveness at certain key points when a lot is happening on the screen. For example when you have a boss spewing bubbles at you there often is an inability to actually shoot them down even when you're aiming right at them and attempting to fire. It could be that that's intentional, as part of the game play, but I doubt it. It seems more like a glitch.

ahh smurf! long time no see man lol. Ottoman here, and yes i am allowed in :)

That aside, the door thing is loading times and ive played about an hour and a half and im about 5-6% through lol.

Im quite happy with 20 hours of play. Knowing me ill probably do it in a bit more than that.

The hours of play also only consider the times you actually make it through, if I'm not mistaken. So if it takes you 5 hours to beat a particular boss because you got killed 50 times, it only shows that it took you the 15 minutes it took on the one time you beat him, not all the times you lost.

i dont think many games are 40 hours man. But i beat halo on legendary in 6 so we atleast got it better than xbox owners :)

hey ronjon13 are you talking about halo 3 or just the original halo because i beat halo 3 in around 8-10 hours so it was really short too

Warrior, I was aware of your return about 3 months ago haha
As long as you don't put out more crappy threads about Bush we'll be good.

Anyways Halo was meant to be short. Online is the key feature for that game, I bet people still havn't started the storymode yet.

And 20 hours for a game sucks. I do like a good lengthy game

Wii_Smurf said:
- Sometimes when I shoot doors they don't open for awhile.
- Im on 5 hours and thats 18%, Seriously I don't want a 20 hour game. I though It'd be 40 at least =[

The door thing is normal, some doors are used as loading screens. So it has to wait for the area to be loaded until it actually opens. For instance, on metroid prime hunters the corridors were used as laoding points.

As for the percentage, it is actually the percentage of the things you have scanned. So you can actually complete the game with less than 30%.

Back